Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You can get more money on benefits!

Lol jke, get a job..
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Sure.
Reply 22
Human beings are strange, strange creatures.
Top it up to five grand and we'll talk.

Nah, I'm kidding. Wtf OP?
Given the current economic climate, you may have struck on a great business idea. :confused: :s-smilie:
Reply 25
I'd do it for less than a third of that.
Honestly, this is one or the more tragic things I've read on TSR in my time here, and you get to read some pretty crazy **** here (am I right people, huh?! :biggrin:) But I really would not accept the money, and anyone who would, I don't really have any words to articulate myself... :frown:
Reply 27
Seriously, what's the problem?
Original post by Enoxial
Money can never buy happiness.

It can certainly buy what kind of sadness you want :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Misstery
Sure.

Original post by Tai Ga
if it was per month then yes

Original post by pandabird
I'd do it for less than a third of that.

Thanks so far.
Why OP? We're here for you :hugs:
Reply 31
Original post by de_monies
It can certainly buy what kind of sadness you want :biggrin:

Who needs sadness when you already have enough :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 32
Original post by Bulbasaur
Why OP? We're here for you :hugs:

I think OP is looking for a girl not a guy. :tongue:
Reply 33
Every single day? I don't speak to my best friend every single day, never mind see him for crying out loud.
Yeah, don't see why not.

Although, like said, every single day is a bit far. For one thing, it simply wouldn't be practical within my timetable.
Original post by Anonymous
The person in question is looking for a solid trustful friendship with a girl for say a year and this would include:

- Doing things together (cinema, dining out, long drives, weekends away) as friends do
- being able to tell you secrets and you being able to keep secrets
- you being able to share your secrets within reason
- no compromise of social freedom (no emotional attachments) and no expectations of friendship developing into a relationship
- has to be willing to spend time with said person every day
- you should be able to balance university term time with spare time well so that you can spend time with said person
- should not have a boyfriend

Terms would be outlined in a legally binding agreement made by a solicitor to outline how the person will be paid for maintaining said friendship.

Something not quite right there... Wants a friendship specifically with a single girl, but there's no expectations of it being more? Hmmm.

No. That sounds far more like being someone's best friend than just a friend. There are few people I spend so much time with, and I certainly wouldn't want to not actually enjoy my time with them, which seems a heavy risk when somebody needs to pay people to be their friend. Also don't meet the criteria so.
Reply 36
Naaahh. Never. If you are "employing a friend" then u should at least pay min wage.

I don't even see my best best friend everyday.
Original post by Enoxial
I think OP is looking for a girl not a guy. :tongue:

I'm not offering. But to say these things you've gotta be a pretty lonely person - perhaps with issues.... hence my post.
Reply 38
Original post by Bulbasaur
I'm not offering. But to say these things you've gotta be a pretty lonely person - perhaps with issues.... hence my post.

I was just joking, I admire the spirit though :smile:
Reply 39
OP are you making the offer or has the offer been made to you ?

Latest

Trending

Trending