The Student Room Group

What to drop in second year???

Okay so I have to decide by Friday which of my AS Levels I want to drop for next year but I STILL can't decide. I currently study French, German, Music, English Literature and Critical Thinking. I'm definitely going to drop Critical Thinking but I need to drop one of my main subjects as well and I can't decide which. I want to do a combined honours in French and Music at uni so will obviously need to keep both of these so it's between German and Literature. Obviously another language is good when studying a language course and because the grammar of German is so different it shows more skills. However, the courses I'm looking at include a lot of French literature so I'm thinking perhaps choosing that instead might help. I've spoken to so many people and none of then seem to have any clear advice. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I say do French, German and Music. Drop English. Languages are awesome and they'll make you stand out from the crowd.
Reply 2
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
I say do French, German and Music. Drop English. Languages are awesome and they'll make you stand out from the crowd.

Thanks. I spoke to careers advisors yesterday and that's what they said too so I guess I'm decided!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest