The Student Room Group

Gregg's Email

I got a phone call around 2 hours ago from Gregg's offering me an interview. The woman said she'd send me an email to confirm but I still haven't received the email. Since I have applied, I haven't received ANY emails from Greggs but my email address is definitely correct.

I've always looked on my Gregg's account and the status says 'Email Sent' (from Greggs).
Theres also an email inbox on the Gregg's website, but I have not received anything there either. I know when my interview date and time is, so thats not a problem but I have not received any information.
Does it take time for the email to come through?

Thank you. :tongue:
Yeh Im shure youll be fine.. maybe they expect u 2 bee unaware of wot there going 2 do.. Goood luck :banana:
I have the same issue! I got a phone call and still waiting for the email to come through, she said the date and time and I asked where it was and she said it would say it all on the email.. no email though.. hmm!
Reply 3
Ahh, thats annoying! If I don't receive the email tomorrow, I'm going to phone up the head office or customer care number. If you're doing the same, make sure its tomorrow because it doesn't open at weekends. :smile:
Good luck with your interview!

x
Original post by nyan cat the u
Yeh Im shure youll be fine.. maybe they expect u 2 bee unaware of wot there going 2 do.. Goood luck :banana:

Yeah* I'm* sure* you'll* .* you* to* be* what* they're* to* .* Good*

I don't even care if I get negged. You just defiled the English language.
Yes I think I'll do the same! Thanks for the tip!

Good luck to you too! x
Reply 6
Original post by AvocatDuDiable
Yeah* I'm* sure* you'll* .* you* to* be* what* they're* to* .* Good*

I don't even care if I get negged. You just defiled the English language.

Oh, hello there Grammar Nazi :hi: What your grammar lesson has to do with this post at all?

As for the post, wait for few days, maybe they have lots of applicants and then phone them to ask about your issue. Have you checked your Spam as well?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending