The Student Room Group

Job interview

Hey all so I worked at Greggs as a team member for a month last nov but I quit cos I wasn't doing well in it. But iv been unemployed since so iv applied there again for a senior team member but I put that iv never worked there before. Now theyv sent me an email inviting me for an interview but m worried that they'll remember me and reject me once they realise that it's me. Theyv only got it for 1 day which is the 22nd and 4 time slots but it says that the interview is an hr and a half long so y is it that long?? Should I go to it or not??
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey all so I worked at Greggs as a team member for a month last nov but I quit cos I wasn't doing well in it. But iv been unemployed since so iv applied there again for a senior team member but I put that iv never worked there before. Now theyv sent me an email inviting me for an interview but m worried that they'll remember me and reject me once they realise that it's me. Theyv only got it for 1 day which is the 22nd and 4 time slots but it says that the interview is an hr and a half long so y is it that long?? Should I go to it or not??

What's the worst that can happen if they recognise you? I'd say go anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending