The Student Room Group

Urgent! Please answer!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Y'ALL WERE ALL WRONG! I got predicted AAA for my A-levels and so far I've got 4 out of 5 offers! I got ABB offers from Birmingham, Nottingham and Leicester and a BBB offer from Hull. I'm still waiting for Warwick but suck on that! Rubbish advice :cool:
Reply 21
Original post by SummerSerenade
For the course you want to do you might be interested in looking at Kent as a back up choice. As for the uni's you've selected, ABB prediction may be a bit low - assuming the A is for English that is, because if not it is almost definitely too low for Notts, Sussex and Birmingham. I got an offer from Birmingham with AAB prediction but got rejected from Nottingham because they thought that that wasn't good enough (for a similar subject to you). Also, media is a 'less desirable' A level compared to your other 2 so that might also hinder your chances. I would definitely recommend doing an EPQ and if your personal statement/reference is good you will stand a better chance but it would probably be worth checking with the admissions department before you send your application off to make sure you're not wasting any of your choices. Good luck.

I got predicted AAA and so far I've received 4 offers! From Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester and Hull! And they even lowered my offer! Birm and Notts is usually AAB but they offered me ABB, AND in less than a week of me sending off my application (sent it early). So it looks like they really want me. Apparently my personal statement was amazing according to the admission tutors that got in touch with. Also, I've been offered a scholarship from Leicester. I'm only waiting for Warwick atm which I'm not worried about as I'm happy to go to Birmingham or Nottingham anyway. So thanks for your advice, but I have to break it to you that you were wrong about me :cool:
Original post by LouiseJHudson
Y'ALL WERE ALL WRONG! I got predicted AAA for my A-levels and so far I've got 4 out of 5 offers! I got ABB offers from Birmingham, Nottingham and Leicester and a BBB offer from Hull. I'm still waiting for Warwick but suck on that! Rubbish advice :cool:

Who on this thread gave 'rubbish advice'??? Not previously involved, just curious...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending