The Student Room Group

UCAS Application Rejection

My Ucas application has been wrongfully rejected Friday 12th as I have all the requirements that are needed for MA Applied Languages and Translating.No one has answered to any of my emails. I am just asking for the application to be revised as it has been misread. Can someone help me?
Original post by Cardie03
My Ucas application has been wrongfully rejected Friday 12th as I have all the requirements that are needed for MA Applied Languages and Translating.No one has answered to any of my emails. I am just asking for the application to be revised as it has been misread. Can someone help me?

just having requirements doesn't garuntee an offer
Reply 2
Original post by .765346777543
just having requirements doesn't garuntee an offer

Not like this.They rejected me writing something that is wrong. My application has been misread.It is ok to be rejected but with the correct motivation.
Not like this.They rejected me writing something that is wrong. My application has been misread.It is ok to be rejected but with the correct motivation.

Phone the admissions department on Monday.
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Phone the admissions department on Monday.

Thanks for your answer! On Monday as they are closed during weekends I suppose. I live in Rome and it is not easy to handle things from here...could you please let me know which is the admissions phone number? Hopefully not the one I called several times which never puts me through to the person in charge or has answers for me. Thanks in advance!😘
Thanks for your answer! On Monday as they are closed during weekends I suppose. I live in Rome and it is not easy to handle things from here...could you please let me know which is the admissions phone number? Hopefully not the one I called several times which never puts me through to the person in charge or has answers for me. Thanks in advance!😘

You should be able to find the phone number for admissions on the university's website. And yes, they work regular office hours so not weekends.
Reply 6
The general admissions email sometimes take weeks to respond to, if you can find a specific person to email can speed it up.

Before applying for a Bsc I pointed out there was nowhere to input my qualifications on Ucas. I wanted to check if I reached criteria so emailed lots of questions. They said to apply via ucas, and send copies of certificates etc by email and have my referee contact them directly. Just put ucas reference number in email header.
Reply 7
Original post by Oxymoron85
The general admissions email sometimes take weeks to respond to, if you can find a specific person to email can speed it up.

Before applying for a Bsc I pointed out there was nowhere to input my qualifications on Ucas. I wanted to check if I reached criteria so emailed lots of questions. They said to apply via ucas, and send copies of certificates etc by email and have my referee contact them directly. Just put ucas reference number in email header.

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! Unfortunately I wrote to UG admissions and obviously wrote UCAS ID no. etc etc and I tried writing to that specific person who responded from that email address buy it bounced back...I think their server blocked outside uni accounts. My uni counselor also flagged my situation as urgent but nothing.They say 10 days to receive a reply,but I am kind of worried since yesterday was the deadline, HW is my first choice and I should start making my 2 uni choices, then requesting my Visa and organizing my relocation. Furthermore on their site and admission phone no. is nowhere to be found. An answer,any answer would be very much appreciated! Grazie Oxymoron.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending