The Student Room Group

Pooping at school, HELP!!!

Okay you gonna think I'm trolling but I'm not

Ever since last month I've had to poop in the school and its embarrassing when I do at home it doesnt come out in the mornings so I have to do it at school which I hate doing, now I can't have breakfast because it might make me poop, I've bunked lessons just to do a poop , missing education for one hour, I went to the doctor and they gave me laxatives, I'm not constipated my pooping schedule is messed up, I always have this bloated feelkng, plwase help, I will explain more tomorrow as I have to sleep so I can finally get help
P.s im on the phone so don't worry about the spelling ;p
Reply 1
Maybe it's because of a change in your diet? Try eating a bit differently? There are foods that are meant to encourage and discourage that (fibre etc) so try looking into that and any changes you may have made to your diet in the last month. If the laxatives they've given don't work then go back and tell them, they may have another idea.
But seriously it's nothing to be embarrassed about- everybody poops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Caffeine always gets my bowels moving.
If it takes you an hour to poop, it sounds like you're at least slightly constipated to me...get some different laxatives? Have you drastically changed your diet? Try eating more fruit and veg, drinking more water, eating less massively starchy food - all can help regulate things.
Original post by Ham22
Caffeine always gets my bowels moving.

So does nicotine...
Reply 5
Balanced diet? Some prescription meds can bung you up too. Try drinking some coffee.

There was a chap at my School who, in 10 years there, never once took a dump in the School toilets.
Reply 6
Original post by Mimir
Balanced diet? Some prescription meds can bung you up too. Try drinking some coffee.

There was a chap at my School who, in 10 years there, never once took a dump in the School toilets.

Lucky bugger, I have had to poop loads, nearly every days for the past month and a half, luckily no ones found out doesn't mean I still can't get away with, my school are imposing toilet restriction because of vandalism etc, so I need to stop the pooping at school, when I wake up, I don't really poop I try to, but an hour into school my bowels start moving so yeah I need help.
Reply 7
orange juice!!!!
Reply 8
exercise, or get up earlier, or don't try to poo before school, then your bowels might behave and you can poo when you get home
Just loooooool.

As others have mentioned, coffee can be a good remedy.
Original post by Mimir

I've never taken a dump at school in the last 6 years. I just don't like doing. Won't even urinate unless the situation gets critical.
Reply 11
What time do you guys think I should wake up to have a dump 7am? I wake up at 8am
Reply 12
Coffee gets me going to the loo

wake up early and have it ?

Ryan
Reply 13
Original post by Mimir

I never have took a dump in high school/college, and neither have most of my mates, well I don't think so anyway, just the appeal of being in discomfort is all that takes to make me not want to have a dump
I often find that I need to go once I've got up and been moving around a bit, and after eating, I think gravity helps a bit lol, get up an hour earlier, have breakfast when you get up and walk around/be sitting up for a bit, you have a bit of extra time to chill and read or watch telly before you have to get ready that way too.

Quick Reply

Latest