The Student Room Group

Girl seems like she likes me, should I get involved?

Okay, so this isn't too serious but I just want some advice

I'm in my last year of school and getting into a good uni is my priority now. I had a previous relationship which didn't go very well, because we were both really awkward and no idea what we were doing.

Now this girl who is extremely pretty seems to like me, but she's made out drunkenly with a good friend of mine a couple times before and I don't really wanna get myself involved in something that's just gonna end really quickly. Then again, I'm not sure whether I'd mind just having fun this summer and seeing what happens.

Anyway. I just wanna know whether I should play along and get to know her better or to just avoid it and focus on work. Next year is gonna be so important and I don't want something stupid to muck it up.
I think you should give it a go, you will never know unless you try.
Like you said your main focus is abour getting into a good Uni, and maybe a Summer romance is good. Nothing is too serious as your going to take the biggest step of your life.

Do you know if the girl likes you back?
Reply 2
Don't even worry about it man. Based on what you wrote, she deffo doesn't like you as much as you THINK she does.

Peace

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending