The Student Room Group

Situation

19M, a whole bunch of drama happened where it led to this girl violating me and calling me fat and a weirdo, etc to other people behind my back.

I found out from a friend, what shall I do?
Original post by unknown_____098
19M, a whole bunch of drama happened where it led to this girl violating me and calling me fat and a weirdo, etc to other people behind my back.

I found out from a friend, what shall I do?

The fact that "...it led to this girl violating me and calling me fat and a weirdo" suggests that the "it" (i.e. the "whole bunch of drama") might be why this girl acted in the way that she did.

Without knowing those circumstances, it's impossible to work out whether her actions / comments were justified in any way. We're they?
Original post by DataVenia
The fact that "...it led to this girl violating me and calling me fat and a weirdo" suggests that the "it" (i.e. the "whole bunch of drama") might be why this girl acted in the way that she did.

Without knowing those circumstances, it's impossible to work out whether her actions / comments were justified in any way. We're they?

she had literally no involvement in it, she just found out about it
Original post by unknown_____098
she had literally no involvement in it, she just found out about it

Fair enough. But it seems likely that what she found out made her react the way she did.

If I found out that someone had cheated in an exam, even in a subject that I had not taken and had no involvement in, it would lower my opinion of them and may make me likely to refer to them as a cheat when talking to others.

We don't need to be directly involved in something for it to influence us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending