The Student Room Group

Strange situation with ex

So we'd been arguing a bit recently, but then we made up and a few days ago, I said I just wanted some normal conversation before we stopped talking(because she didn't want to talk and we need to get over each other). So we spoke, and once that was over for the day, I thought that was it and we were gonna stop talking. But the next day, she text me. I thought it was weird but I didn't question it because truthfully, I like talking to her. We've been talking ever since, but I don't know what to think. I still have feelings for her, and she does for me. But the thing is, she's seeing someone else. I like talking to her but it just feels like it's gonna get harder to get over her. Especially because talking like friends makes me want to see her, but she said she doesn't want to because she isn't ready and isn't comfortable with it whilst she's with someone else(guilty conscience?). I'm just a bit confused as I don't know where we stand now.
My number one rule to deal with ex is to cut off contact/minimum contact for a couple of weeks-months because feelings will be rekindled and of course, one or the other will be confused.

She's seeing someone so leave it as that. It's normal to have feelings but as long as you realise that there isn't a chance you'll be getting back with her and you want to remain as mates, then fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending