The Student Room Group

How hot is too hot for you?

For me anything above about 23C is too hot. And I can't be out of the shade for more than ten minutes. This is annoying because I want to go to the beach but I know I will burn up even with factor 100 suncream.

I noticed that if I venture to the beach when it is about 25C it is mostly Spanish tourists who are used to the heat. But when it gets to 30C it is mainly Indian tourists. Plus a few brave white people (or should I say red people!!)

How hot is too hot for you?

Scroll to see replies

I'd say anything above 22 is hot for me.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using The Student Room Android App.
Reply 2
Over 45 is too hot for me. I love outside heat, it's just when it's inside and you haven't got AC is when it gets bad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
20 degrees.
Over 40c is too hot anything else is a mild inconvenience. But if its humid and hot then it's disgusting.

30c is hot but isn't so bad; I couldn't do a lot of intensive exercise but I could walk and be in the sun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
I've realised 28 degrees with no breeze is hot but not unbearable.
Reply 6
I'd say in this country, above 20 is too hot for me! Haha. However, I am olive skin and I am Mediterranean. In my own country and on holiday I don't mind it be above 50! That is because I can sit by a pool and just unwind, not cooped up in heavy clothes and no being able to go to the beach (the beaches are crappy and packed here).
Reply 7
Original post by meenu89
20 degrees.

but you're indian??
Reply 8
Original post by advice_guru
but you're indian??

I was born in the UK, I'm British.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Above 20 ish I think it's too hot to do anything like cycling or walking. Above 25 and I have to stay in the shade/inside.
Original post by meenu89
Of Indian descent. I was born in the UK.

I love how you always reply so promptly.

Meenu you should move to america, you'll have a much happier life than the one you currently have in the UK.
100 C
Reply 12
Original post by advice_guru
I love how you always reply so promptly.

Meenu you should move to america, you'll have a much happier life than the one you currently have in the UK.

I have family here, not moving for anything. I can't let the Tory party down I'm afraid.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
20° is hot; 22° is too hot.
Reply 14
For me, it's over 30C although I believe the optimal temperature is anywhere from 18-25.
Reply 15
20 is hot for me the current weather is too much
Reply 16
when people and objects start melting.
Whatever temp it is now is too hot for me.
Original post by Maid Marian
Whatever temp it is now is too hot for me.

This.
See I can deal with 50 degree heat (gone places where it has been this) but if it is humid then I just can't deal with anything above 15 :lol: Hot and dry B)

Quick Reply

Latest