The Student Room Group

What does this even mean lol

Someone said on my hinge “you look a little self obsessed but in a hot way” hahaha wtf
I wouldn't take too much notice at this attempted (?) compliment. If you want, you can talk to this person and see what they're like - maybe they were nervous and said this without realising how it is perceived. However, if you don't want to continue a conversation, that is also completely fine and totally valid!

Hope this helps,

- Taylor :badger:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Someone said on my hinge “you look a little self obsessed but in a hot way” hahaha wtf

Self obsessed in a hot way.. bit of a backhanded compliment that
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Ghostlady
Self obsessed in a hot way.. bit of a backhanded compliment that

Yeah kind of amused by the sheer weirdness of it lol
Reply 4
Original post by taylor2317
I wouldn't take too much notice at this attempted (?) compliment. If you want, you can talk to this person and see what they're like - maybe they were nervous and said this without realising how it is perceived. However, if you don't want to continue a conversation, that is also completely fine and totally valid!

Hope this helps,

- Taylor :badger:

Yeah I didn’t match them- this is one of the top strange likes I’ve had
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I didn’t match them- this is one of the top strange likes I’ve had

In that case, I would recommend moving on and forgetting about them - there's obviously a reason why you didn't match! It's possible they could have been trolling you, so there's no point in even trying to talk with this person

- Taylor :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending