The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Uni Q&A

Hey everyone,

Not sure if you've already seen this, but Leeds will be on the site next weeks answering any questions you may have about the university.

Ask your questions in their dedicated forum here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=951

:h:
Thanks CJ!

Looking forward to seeing your questions! Last time we did a Q&A week (back in April) we had I've 40 questions! It certainly kept me busy! :yes:

If you're joining us in September you might have questions about everything from accommodation and reading lists, to how to join societies and what to expect in fresher's week! No question is to big/small/daft! Chances are if you're wondering about something, others are too!

Or, are you starting to think about applying to university for 2014 entry? We're here to help and can offer advice on open days and other ways to visit us, application advice, information about Leeds the city and anything else you can think of.

So get posting your questions (link in CJ's post above), and keep me busy answering them next week!

Amanda
University of Leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest