The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Larar0se
Thanks, what their Admissions phone number and Opening times?

It'll be on their website :smile:
Reply 981
*****SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME******
I have an interview on the 6th of March which there is no way I can attend. I can only attend interviews before the 17th of January. I don't think they have room to reschedule people, does anyone know if they let people reschedule? But I was thinking it could maybe be possible to swap with someone? If so, are there any kind people who wouldn't mind swapping an interview if possible? Please please please?
Thanks xox

I can take your interview if you dont want it :tongue:.
But seriously, you should email the admissions asap
Reply 982
Thanks for help everyone, I'll phone on Monday! x
Reply 983
Original post by Jennifer | 1996
They've handed out interviews which will be in March? :eek: OK, I'm rejected. :redface:

they still have some spare interviews according to their twitter page. But we are on the same boat, I have no interview as well :bawling:
Reply 984
*****SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME******
I have an interview on the 6th of March which there is no way I can attend. I can only attend interviews before the 17th of January. I don't think they have room to reschedule people, does anyone know if they let people reschedule? But I was thinking it could maybe be possible to swap with someone? If so, are there any kind people who wouldn't mind swapping an interview if possible? Please please please?
Thanks xox

I already had to reschedule mine. They honestly couldn't have been nicer about it!
Original post by Aniaa
they still have some spare interviews according to their twitter page. But we are on the same boat, I have no interview as well :bawling:

Hopefully, we'll get one. :smile:
Reply 986
Original post by Bhalraam32
I dont have an interview offer yet. :frown: UKCAT 725 here

Yeah i have 723 and havent heard :frown:
Original post by Sduff32
Yeah i have 723 and havent heard :frown:

Are you guys scottish or RUK
Reply 988
Hey, just wondering, what did everyone who got an interview say in their email to confirm their interview slot, and did yous get an email reply from them confirming your email? Thanks
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 989
Got my interview rescheduled:smile: panic over! The lady was super nice you were right whoever said that. 15th of Jan WOOOOOO
Reply 990
Original post by user18
Hey, just wondering, what did everyone who got an interview say in their email to confirm their interview slot, and did yous get an email reply from them confirming your email? Thanks
Posted from TSR Mobile

you just had to say that you can make it to the interview on X day at X time :smile: and yh i got a reply really quickly from them which was really nice!
Reply 991
Ah ok thanks :smile:
Reply 992
Original post by letsbehonest
Are you guys scottish or RUK

Im RUK
Original post by Sduff32
Im RUK

That's a pretty high UKCAT!
Reply 994
Original post by Sduff32
Im RUK

What are your predicted grades?
Reply 995
The Admissions Officer at Aberdeen is sooooooooo nice! :smile:
Reply 996
Original post by prafto
The Admissions Officer at Aberdeen is sooooooooo nice! :smile:

They are TOO nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 997
Original post by PG593
What are your predicted grades?

A*AA
Does anyone have any hotel recommendations?
Reply 999
im quite confused, is aberdeen PBL or mostly lecture based?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending