The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2014 Graduate Program Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
kinda scary how dead this thread is. No one even willing to brag about how many interviews they're having?
I think everyone is just using the other thread. Or maybe everyone has just been turned off working in the City!
Anyone heard from Goldman for securities or HSBC asset management?
Has anyone applied for Barclays Corporate Banking Programme? I've got an offer for September 2014 in Birmingham, and wondered if anyone else has an offer for this location?
Reply 84
Citi IBD (grad) first rounds are scheduled for next Wednesday. No other dates available.
Original post by johnbridges11
I think everyone is just using the other thread. Or maybe everyone has just been turned off working in the City!

Which other thread?
Reply 86
Just wondering, if you are applying for a graduate position, and haven't completed an internship at that company previously, then are you at least required to have completed an internship in that department at another company to stand a decent chance of getting an interview?

I'm asking because I've got a summer internship lined up (In asset management), but if I don't convert it, then I will be obviously looking to apply elsewhere for grad roles.

I'm hoping (and perhaps naively, expecting) that having done an internship at an AM would help me in applying to other AM's grad programmes, but if I also apply to other roles that aren't really AM related (e.g Corporate Banking, M&A, Management Consulting), or roles that are slightly, but not entirely AM related (ECM/DCM, S&T), would I stand much of a chance at the grad programme, or would I simply be better off applying for a summer internship for non AM roles (e.g apply for grad AM roles, but Summer internship roles elsewhere?)

Hopefully I won't be in this situation, but I'm quite stressed about this, and want to be prepared for the worst...
Reply 87
Edit - stupidly ignored dates on this, please delete this

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Did anyone of you have a phone interview with UBS?

Thanks !
Reply 89
Shouldn't there be a 2015 thread right about now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending