The Student Room Group

Biology is a pick up line? .-.

I was on a social networking site called memeet.com asking females if they are into biology (I was looking for people to talk to about it), two females asked if it my question was a pick up line...

How is asking someone if they are interested in the study of life a "pick up line"?

I don't even know how to do this stuff, I don't want to either.

Biology is more than just reproduction, it's also zoology, pant biology, fungi, evolution, ecology, etc...
Reply 1
Well a lot of Biology pick up lines were going around a few years a go like ....If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
Reply 2
I think they thought you were inferring that you would like to explore their body or something sexually suggestive. To be honest, I'd expect that response if you asked them if they're interested in Chemistry, but well.. looks like Biology is a pickup line as well.
Original post by Swanbow
Well a lot of Biology pick up lines were going around a few years a go like ....If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?

Oh, cellaur biology is quite interesting.
Original post by Jsouassou
I think they thought you were inferring that you would like to explore their body or something sexually suggestive. To be honest, I'd expect that response if you asked them if they're interested in Chemistry, but well.. looks like Biology is a pickup line as well.

But like I said, biology is more than just reproduction... (Even though it is an interesting topic)
I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.... is probably the most famous one anyone can use!
Reply 6
Original post by MylittlePlusle
But like I said, biology is more than just reproduction... (Even though it is an interesting topic)

Haha you're right about that, but do THEY know it's more than just reproduction?
Original post by James A
I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.... is probably the most famous one anyone can use!

My friend told me that, I found it quite interesting, she also told me one about the hypothalamus and serotonin, I found that extremely stimulating <3.
Original post by Jsouassou
Haha you're right about that, but do THEY know it's more than just reproduction?

I'm sure they do, everyone is taught biology in school...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending