Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by appleby
the equivalent of midnight tonight.

:afraid::ahhhhh::afraid::ahhhhh::afraid: thanks for the heads up! :smile:
Reply 781
Original post by appleby
the equivalent of midnight tonight.

We wont hear anything as Ucas is down till atleast 6.00 am unless the uni contacts directly ........ Another day bites the dust .... Running out of days .... And a year ...... Cring...
On another note merry christmas and happy new year !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 782
Original post by hello101
We wont hear anything as Ucas is down till atleast 6.00 am unless the uni contacts directly ........ Another day bites the dust .... Running out of days .... And a year ...... Cring...
On another note merry christmas and happy new year !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surely they have our email addresses though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, last year graduates were the first ones to hear. I presume it'll be the same this time round? Long wait still guys :frown:
Reply 784
My other unis have contacted by email, interviews don't come through ucas, and I'm guessing they'll have the emails ready to send? x
Reply 785
I dont see the point of letting us know they are going to release the interviews from the 11/12 ... we have not heard at all...
Reply 786
Original post by nhta112
I dont see the point of letting us know they are going to release the interviews from the 11/12 ... we have not heard at all...

My thoughts exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 787
anyone gonna call them & ask why? :/
Reply 788
bastards
I'm pretty much convinced that I've been rejected (long story, unclear entry requirements etc). I just want to know for sure already.

But good luck to everyone else!
Could someone call please? I am feeling so nervous and sick....
Reply 791
Original post by games211
Could someone call please? I am feeling so nervous and sick....

Why can't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StephenNaulls

I am in France at the moment...
Reply 793
i m honestly so tired of this. i wish they hadbt sent the email out.... we wouldbt have started to wait in pain like this....
Graduates applying for the A101 course feel your pain as well. We got the same cringy newsletter, and are now on edge..
Original post by MJK91
Graduates applying for the A101 course feel your pain as well. We got the same cringy newsletter, and are now on edge..

We have to stick to dates...why bother printing it...Barts are doing my head in now :angry:
Reply 796
Stop worrying people! Plenty of time yet and I'm sure interviews will be given soon :smile:
Reply 797
I agree guys! Hold in there :biggrin:
Reply 798
Rejected.
A*A*A prediction
AAAA achieved
685 UKCAT
6A* 1A @ GCSE
(edited 10 years ago)
Rejected
A*A*A* prediction
AAAAA achieved