The Student Room Group

Sosososososo far behind!!

ive only gone kinda through depression which aint even gonna come up blatently so i basically havent dun any relevant revision!! where has everyone got up to? ive got today and maybe sunday to do some more, as well as the night before and the morning before our exam. i really hope that i can get enough done!! wheres everyone else got up to??

also, ive stressed myself out so much about pya4.. im too relaxed about needing to revise! even though im so far behind! arghhhh:frown:
im in a similar position. it would be great if we could get some essay plans for certain essays. i need to do good in this. im so worried!
Reply 2
help! can definately relate, havent been able to concentrate on psyc at all. Especially worried about debates, looks quite likely that reductionisms gonna come up an thats the one i just cant get my head around. anyone got any good tips on how to give a good answer on this?
Reply 3
elliebelly
help! can definately relate, havent been able to concentrate on psyc at all. Especially worried about debates, looks quite likely that reductionisms gonna come up an thats the one i just cant get my head around. anyone got any good tips on how to give a good answer on this?

Hi I typed up an essay I did on reductionism in this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=242363

I don't know if it's a model answer but it might help :-)

Mxx
Reply 4
Thanyou! Massive help. Im just drawing up loads of essay plans at mo, anyone else revising or am i the only one not sunbathing! I still struggle to get my head round reductionism, i think coz it is so similar to determinism an i start drifting, just gonna memorise an essay plan i think. Thanks again Marcia, rep for you xx
Reply 5
I have a Law synoptic exam the same day, and a Law exam in 2 days, making revising for the synoptic Psychology exam very bloody difficult :frown:

I hate the exam boards.
Reply 6
shaneo632
I have a Law synoptic exam the same day, and a Law exam in 2 days, making revising for the synoptic Psychology exam very bloody difficult :frown:

I hate the exam boards.

Same here! Do you do OCR law? I have criminal law 2 on Mon and the special study on Wed before PYA5 :frown:
Check out the Academic help: Law forum if you haven't already cos we're all talking about law over there...well mostly predicting what the questions are going to be lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending