The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL 2013 - 2014 AQA LITB3 Gothic Thread

Hey Guys,

I've decided to make this thread as making TSR threads have helped me a lot in my English Literature studies. So I've decided to make an official 2013 - 2014 thread for the Gothic paper.

The texts I am studying are:

The Bloody Chamber - Angela Carter
The White Devil - John Webster
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
Possibly (Macbeth)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Zak if ever you want a hand with anything or a second opinion on essays feel free to drop me a line x
Reply 3
Edit: Thanks Dan will take you up on that offer haha.

I don't know if anyone's interested in this but I would like to start a communal blog for AQA LITB 3 Gothic paper - if you are interested in this message me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
I've attached some LITB3 model answers and resources from AQA to a revision blog that I've started:
www.aqalitb.wordpress.com
Original post by zakkaz
I've attached some LITB3 model answers and resources from AQA to a revision blog that I've started:
www.aqalitb.wordpress.com

Im redoing this :frown: bring me in!

Macbeth, Wuthering heights and bloody chamber. I can't figure out how i did soooo badly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending