The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University

Hey there guys, Im going to start business management at Kingston university in septemeber and i havent found accomodation yet and i live all the way in essex. Is anyone else still searching for places? because i really need help :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by krima
Hey there guys, Im going to start business management at Kingston university in septemeber and i havent found accomodation yet and i live all the way in essex. Is anyone else still searching for places? because i really need help :frown:

Hey, check out facebook pages for kingston. Youll find students willing to share

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Can you link me to the Facebook pages please. Or private message it to me. Thank you x
Reply 3
Original post by krima
Can you link me to the Facebook pages please. Or private message it to me. Thank you x

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416873951742157/
https://www.facebook.com/KUAccommodation
Reply 4
Iv checked those, Didnt find nothing ::frown:
Reply 5
Original post by krima

You didnt find anyone at all? Im so surprised. I saw posts on those pages that showed people asking for house shares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by krima

Have you made a post on the pages? Think you should look at old posts on the freshers page too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yeap iv looked at those posts and also in boxed lots of people. But nobody replied :frown: only option I will be left with is commute from home which is like 2 hours. Do you know any girls that are willing to share temporally until I find a place?
Reply 8
None of the people here replied? That seems odd. Most of them appear to be quite urgent. :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Yeap tried those and messaged people nobody has replied back :'(
Reply 10
Original post by krima
Yeap tried those and messaged people nobody has replied back :'(

Im so sorry to hear that. Erm how about rightmove website? the kingston accomodation website might also have links to other pages to meet people. Donn how much u have to spend but theres iq wave nd some other private flats for kingston students tht u could google. Its almost 200 a week tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by CJKay
None of the people here replied? That seems odd. Most of them appear to be quite urgent. :s-smilie:

Add them as well. Some people dont go on facebook that much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending