The Student Room Group

2014 Pharmacy applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by propagation
Thank you :smile:
I am guessing you got an offer :biggrin:

nah thats just when i heard i had an interview! my interview's not until thursday:smile:
Reply 1981
It will be fine I am sure, just remember everyone is going to be in the same position as you :smile:

I have Bath and Reading next week then 2 weeks from then Bradford.

Yeah thats true :smile: they are all good uni`s reading and bath seem very popular but I never looked at them not really sure why :confused:
Good luck for them I'm sure you'll do great
Original post by erachael
nah thats just when i heard i had an interview! my interview's not until thursday:smile:

Oh right :P
This Thursday or next week?
Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Kimi_28
Yeah thats true :smile: they are all good uni`s reading and bath seem very popular but I never looked at them not really sure why :confused:
Good luck for them I'm sure you'll do great

They all have their pro's and con's :P
Where else did you apply?
Thanks, I wish you the same :smile:
Reply 1984
Oh right :P
This Thursday or next week?
Good luck! :smile:

this Thursday (so tomorrow!) hoping it all goes Ok!
where did you apply again?
Original post by bambi77122
i love the place!! the uni's great as well! and i thought the labs were really cool, especially the ones in the other building! the students there were so sweet as well! the students before the welcome talk were constantly telling us not to worry! :smile: what about you? do you like Reading?

I agree. It was way better than I expected. It'll be my insurance if I get an offer from Bath or Cardiff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LoveoOoMusic
Anyone got an interview at UCLAan tomorrow? :smile:

Mines in December? How did yours go?!!! Please let me know . Super stressed!
hey anyone heard back from aston yet?:smile:
Original post by ahmedhuzaifa
hey anyone heard back from aston yet?:smile:

Just had an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody know any universities with BBB entry requirements? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1990
I sent my application off to UCL, King's, Nottingham, Kingston and Medway just last week and was wondering how long they take to get back to you? Thanks!
Sunderland
Reply 1992
Original post by Kimi_28
Yeah its scaring me its not the easiest of processes I guess it could be worse though. Thanks :smile: do you mind me asking where your interview is??

How did you hear about this new interview process? I've applied as well but haven't heard anything yet
Reply 1993
Original post by Alice Carmen
Yes, I have! Any had an interview yet? What was it like?

Yup just had my interview today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stacie0395
Just had an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oo thats great :smile: how long did it take for them to reply? i really hope i get an offer from them soon it would be great :wink:
oo thats great :smile: how long did it take for them to reply? i really hope i get an offer from them soon it would be great :wink:

2 weeks and 1 day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1996
I actually enjoyed it besides the maths test... Besides that I think all went well... When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 weeks and 1 day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh right, im guessing they take their time are you going to the optional interview thing? :smile:
ahh right, im guessing they take their time are you going to the optional interview thing? :smile:

Nope, it's my 5th choice so I won't be putting it as my insurance or firm so there's no point
Nope, it's my 5th choice so I won't be putting it as my insurance or firm so there's no point

ah right fair point, where else have you applied too? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending