The Student Room Group

2014 Pharmacy applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by propagation
look at the previous post.

Ohh haha I completely didn't read that.. Good luck! Is it gonna be your insurance?
Original post by LoveoOoMusic
aw well you still have time to decide anyway, or if you really can't pick just think which would be most convenient for you :smile:

i guess so :smile:
Whooo got an interview for Keele, I've heard back from them all now except Aston but it's my last choice anyway. They're offering dates of the 20th, 27th or 4th of December, think I'll go with the 27th
Original post by Masuma123
Ahh! Sounds good! Il PM you in a bit when I go on my laptop. Thanks for the help :-) I'm applying you UCL,Kings,UEA, Reading and Kingston :-) I sent my application off Wednesday and got a reply from UEA on Friday! But just worried about the 'why pharmacy' question! :frown:

We will try and sort that out :smile:
Haha this is pure quality I thought I would share it with you guys :smile:

[video="youtube;4HavF5f3VoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HavF5f3VoA[/video]
We will try and sort that out :smile:

Thanks that's really kind of you :-)

Haha! love it!
If you could also help me with an answer to the why pharmacy question that would be great thanks!!

haha quality
My application was sent on Friday and I've just found out that I have an interview for Cardiff! Anyone else?
Original post by Alice Carmen
My application was sent on Friday and I've just found out that I have an interview for Cardiff! Anyone else?

Did this go on track or did you get an email? :smile:
Anyone got an interview with Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1592
Original post by hannahwalsh9
Not me sadly! Still waiting to hear from them after about 2 weeks, how long did they take to get back to you? And good luck at your interview! :biggrin:
I sent my application off on the 16th of October, then two days later they sent me an email saying that they've received my application. And then on the 29th I got an email inviting me to the interview. So don't worry, they'll get back to you soon, just give it some time. Hope that helps and thank you!! :biggrin:
Reply 1593
Original post by HelpTheInnocent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mee im guessing you received the package as well but I must say im not too pleased bout all uni interviews being on a Wednesday ill bemissing same lessons for 3 consequative weeks
Reply 1594
Hi, what happens if your predicted grades are AAC, A in chem & Bio and a C in psychology?
im applying to de monfort, reading, bradford, cardiff and wolves? plus im also a 3rd year so im most probably gonna get AAA/AAB offers correct?
will i even be considered with predicted grades AAC?
can anyone help me with some advice please
I'm glad my interview is on a Wednesday as it's my study day so I'm not in college :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HelpTheInnocent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by a.t.c
Mee im guessing you received the package as well but I must say im not too pleased bout all uni interviews being on a Wednesday ill bemissing same lessons for 3 consequative weeks

When did you guys apply?

How did you find out?

What is the package?

Did you apply for 5 year or 4 year?

Original post by Anon63
Hi, what happens if your predicted grades are AAC, A in chem & Bio and a C in psychology?
im applying to de monfort, reading, bradford, cardiff and wolves? plus im also a 3rd year so im most probably gonna get AAA/AAB offers correct?
will i even be considered with predicted grades AAC?
can anyone help me with some advice please

Hi,

I am also doing a third year, and I don't think it will be much of a problem, as they really only care about Bio and Chem.
I know for a fact that:
De montfort, Bradford and Wolverhampton will not give you a higher offer than ABB if you were to get one.
Reading however give AAB offers for third year students.
Cardiff I am not sure with.

I hope this has helped and eased some stress.

Why did you take a third year may I kindly ask?
Reply 1598
Hi,

I am also doing a third year, and I don't think it will be much of a problem, as they really only care about Bio and Chem.
I know for a fact that:
De montfort, Bradford and Wolverhampton will not give you a higher offer than ABB if you were to get one.
Reading however give AAB offers for third year students.
Cardiff I am not sure with.

I hope this has helped and eased some stress.

Why did you take a third year may I kindly ask?

i know i thought the same, but i just hope they wont look at it and think no we want a B...blehhh.. do you think i should call them up just incase?
i may change cardiff to uclan or portsmouth just to be on the safe side as i know they will want AAA :frown:
whats the lowest grades wolves, dmu an bradford take?
ahh im glad to meet another 3rd year!! lol an i messed up in my first year of AS so i took a gap and now am back, im fast tracking chem and finishing off bio and psych :\.. yourself?

oh an thanks for your reply it defo eased some stres, gave you a +ve!
Reply 1599
Original post by _iiGEO
has everyone sent their application off? im so stressed out :frown: :frown: , my teachers are taking the mick with my references!!!
-is it true that for some unis such as cardiff the application needs to be sent off before the 13th?
does it matter if its sent after that date?...ohh an when is the deadline end of nov?

any replies would be greatfull, cheers.

same i still havent sent my ucas off :frown: im glad im not the only one, everyone here seems to have sent it off, you also applying to cardiff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending