The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Yeaaaaah that's what I'm talking 'bout - Interview 31st of Jan. Come through at 09:22. Decile 1 and 2.
Reply 1781
I live in wales so based as a home student :smile:
Original post by Avec_Amour

Does Leeds give out interviews for February?

I was under the impression that they only interviewed through January and that was it. Maybe they will interview through February as well (they haven't exactly been forthcoming about how many interviews they've got left to give out). What I do know is that Leeds like to string people along until the end of the process and reject in March.
Hi guys,

I haz received an interview for 31st January in morning. And to be honest I was not expecting it :biggrin:

So happy to be honest but its still a massive objective to overcome!
I was Decile 1 for academics and 8 for UKCAT also an A2L applicant, email received at 9:18am

Good luck to all and hope to see some of you there :biggrin: and good luck to those still waiting I genuinely do believe they still have not finished sending out interviews.
Also can anyone direct me to some resources regarding the MMI interviews.
(edited 10 years ago)
have any A2L interviews been given out? I'v heard one A2L but she has a normal and an A2L. But some people are not applying for the normal AAA offer just the A2L offer like myself, has anyone in my place heard back?
Reply 1785
Damn. Not heard yet. I guess all the interviews have been giving out now :frown:
Original post by ashamoh
Damn. Not heard yet. I guess all the interviews have been giving out now :frown:

I really wouldn't worry, as I said before, I emailed this afternoon after all the interviews that were given out today were sent and they said they were still allocating interviews. Best of luck. Where else have you applied?
Original post by hl7495
Is it only en suite accomodation that is mixed?

No, shared bathroom is also mixed, usually 3 of one gender and 2 of the other, I asked on the open day :smile:
Reply 1788
Original post by trish900
i had an interview at belfast too! :smile: how did yours go?

I thought it went ok, I think I messed up 1 or 2 stations cos I didn't even read the prompt on one of the stations properly, so ended up saying something pretty weird and I could tell cos the interviewer gave me that look, you know..lol..how was yours :smile: seems awful that we have to wait a long time for results :redface: have you heard anything back from leeds? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1789
Original post by AJFShaz
Hi guys,

I haz received an interview for 31st January in morning. And to be honest I was not expecting it :biggrin:

So happy to be honest but its still a massive objective to overcome!
I was Decile 1 for academics and 8 for UKCAT also an A2L applicant, email received at 9:18am

Good luck to all and hope to see some of you there :biggrin: and good luck to those still waiting I genuinely do believe they still have not finished sending out interviews.
Also can anyone direct me to some resources regarding the MMI interviews.

hi, if you don't mind me asking what was your ukcat score? and what does A2L mean?? everyone is saying it but no idea. i have had 3 interviews that were all multiple stations so if you want any advice let me know
Reply 1790
Original post by kangarooblue
I really wouldn't worry, as I said before, I emailed this afternoon after all the interviews that were given out today were sent and they said they were still allocating interviews. Best of luck. Where else have you applied?

Oh right! This wait is so painful. Wonder why they are taking forever to give out like 100ish interviews:confused:
And had a interview at Bristol and rejections from the other 2.
What about you!
Original post by ashamoh
Oh right! This wait is so painful. Wonder why they are taking forever to give out like 100ish interviews:confused:
And had a interview at Bristol and rejections from the other 2.
What about you!

I know, it really is! I hope I get some news soon, whatever it is!
Ah right, when do you hear back from Bristol? I have an offer from Plymouth, a rejection after interview from Oxford and I'm waiting to hear from Keele
Reply 1792
Original post by jazlinasutanto
My registration is at 10 am and my interview starts at 11 am! You? :smile:

My registration is at 1pm. Aww we are going to just miss each other with the interviews.
Reply 1793
Original post by kangarooblue
I know, it really is! I hope I get some news soon, whatever it is!
Ah right, when do you hear back from Bristol? I have an offer from Plymouth, a rejection after interview from Oxford and I'm waiting to hear from Keele

I had a rejection after interview at plymouth haha was so nervous i totally bombed it :frown: Well done on the offer though!!
And have to wait till April to hear from Bristol :'(
Reply 1794
Original post by Eden602
I have literally just put the title of the role e.g. volunteer in care home. Have not elaborated... just put a concise title and then the contact details :smile:

hey thanks, what about your GCSE/AS certificates, are you taking your real ones, or photocopying them and taking the copy instead? Thanks
Original post by ashamoh
I had a rejection after interview at plymouth haha was so nervous i totally bombed it :frown: Well done on the offer though!!
And have to wait till April to hear from Bristol :'(

Aw, I'm sorry about Plymouth! And that's so long to wait for Bristol too but I guess at least you can remain hopeful! And you might get good news from Leeds :smile:
What does A2L mean?
Reply 1797
Original post by VARRRDAQ
What does A2L mean?

Access to Leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 9967
Access to Leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :smile:
can someone plz tell me if international students have already been given interview too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending