The Student Room Group

I feel self-conscious. Are my legs really hairy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muaythaigirl
Ffs post writer, no one gives a **** about your legs. Get a ****ing grip already.

Yet you continue to bump the thread. Your original comment was not funny or witty. Do you get off on posting unnecessary comments?

To OP, I've seen far hairier. Completely normal.
To be fair, I thought the guy was trolling. He says he's self conscious of his legs but then posts pics of them on a public forum..
Original post by AnonymousBitch
Yet you continue to bump the thread. Your original comment was not funny or witty. Do you get off on posting unnecessary comments?

To OP, I've seen far hairier. Completely normal.

I don't really care whether you find it funny or witty. My comment is as unnecessary as yours 👍
I don't really care whether you find it funny or witty. My comment is as unnecessary as yours

Interesting, as I actually answered OP's question. Therefore not unnecessary. Your initial comment was a poor attempt at humour and in no way relevant. Had you left it at that you may have saved yourself from looking like a complete moron. Yet you continued to post comments, for what? Hoping eventually someone would find it funny? It wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now. I refuse to derail the thread further though so I bid you adieu.
Original post by AnonymousBitch
Interesting, as I actually answered OP's question. Therefore not unnecessary. Your initial comment was a poor attempt at humour and in no way relevant. Had you left it at that you may have saved yourself from looking like a complete moron. Yet you continued to post comments, for what? Hoping eventually someone would find it funny? It wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now. I refuse to derail the thread further though so I bid you adieu.

Yeah, in your opinion, which I don't care about :wink: not here to win friends & influence people. I say it how I think it. Whether that means I'm not popular, I don't care either 👍 k? Good!
They is normal legs mate. I think you may suffer from the hyperchodriac disease.
Oh & by the way post writer, hairy legs are pretty normal on a guy so I wouldn't worry at all 😊
Oh & by the way post writer, hairy legs are pretty normal on a guy so I wouldn't worry at all 😊

good recovery :smile:
Reply 48
I pull that trigger cuz I'm a crazy nig... Then I said larry these tennis courts are full.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
To be fair, I thought the guy was trolling. He says he's self conscious of his legs but then posts pics of them on a public forum..

To be fair, the only one trolling is you.

Quick Reply

Latest