The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

ASK the Official Kingston Rep

Scroll to see replies

For the Science foundation of Pharmacy, do I have to meet the exact requirements for the GCSEs
Original post by Kingston University
Hi.
If you have any questions about Kingston University, then you can ask them here and we will do our best to reply within two weeks.
Kind regards
Kingston Official Rep.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Rose22079
For the Science foundation of Pharmacy, do I have to meet the exact requirements for the GCSEs

Hi Rose22079,

Usually you do need to meet the GCSE requirements, however, I would suggest contacting the admissions office, their contact details are:

Tel: 0844 855 2177 (for callers in the UK only) or +44 (0)20 8328 1148 (for callers outside the UK)

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 62
Hi, I have an offer for a foundation course. I am wondering if there is a specific building for foundation students?
Original post by honor1
Hi, I have an offer for a foundation course. I am wondering if there is a specific building for foundation students?

Hi honor1,

No there's not a specific building for foundation students as we have a lot of foundation courses across the university. Some students ,however, do take classes at Kingston College when they are studying foundation courses which is only 5 minutes away from our Penrhyn Road Campus.

I hope this helps!

Student Ambassador
Hi! I am very excited to be attending Kingston in the fall of this year as a second year studying International Relations. I will be moving to London from California. Since I will be a new student but a second year could I still participate in the "new student" activities (from what I read in this forum I think its called freshers?) It will be my first time in England and moving from America is pretty big, any advice on how to prepare as best I can for the big move?
Original post by summeranne
Hi! I am very excited to be attending Kingston in the fall of this year as a second year studying International Relations. I will be moving to London from California. Since I will be a new student but a second year could I still participate in the "new student" activities (from what I read in this forum I think its called freshers?) It will be my first time in England and moving from America is pretty big, any advice on how to prepare as best I can for the big move?

Hi summeranne,

We look forward to having you! Yes all students can take part in Fresher's week activities, although they are aimed at first year students from across the university join in, and you'll be classed as a new student!

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Student Ambassador
Reply 66
Hi chloe. Can u check exam times for me today 17th march thank you, am 2nd yr Psychology student
Original post by Lisa__t
Hi chloe. Can u check exam times for me today 17th march thank you, am 2nd yr Psychology student

Hi Lisa,

You will have to check with your faculty as I am not able to do this.

Thanks,

Chloe
Yes we call them enrichment weeks mid term.

Student Ambassador
This will depend from course to course, please check with the course leader.

Student Ambassador
Reply 70
Hello,
I have an interview on Friday for Adult Nursing. I am working as a support worker in my local area and during university (mon-fri) I will be working from my accomodation on ezi tracker (which is basically tracking all other support workers in the area to make sure they attend the calls). My work asked me today about a rough idea of the hours I will be able to work during uni so was wondering if any current first year Adult Nursing student could get in touch with me and send mi their weekly timetable just to get the rough idea of hours etc.
Thank you
Hi :smile:
The uni has its own gym based on Penhyrn Road campus or there is one in the centre of Kingston

Emily
Student ambassador
Original post by kinnia
Hello,
I have an interview on Friday for Adult Nursing. I am working as a support worker in my local area and during university (mon-fri) I will be working from my accomodation on ezi tracker (which is basically tracking all other support workers in the area to make sure they attend the calls). My work asked me today about a rough idea of the hours I will be able to work during uni so was wondering if any current first year Adult Nursing student could get in touch with me and send mi their weekly timetable just to get the rough idea of hours etc.
Thank you

Hi, I hope your interview went well. If you haven't found the answer to your question give the nursing team a ring and I am sure they will be happy to help
-Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 5733
or email through here
- https://www.kingston.ac.uk/enquiries/39/undergraduate-healthcare-nursing/

Emily
Student ambassador
Reply 73
Hi, I am looking at studying Primary Teaching leading to Qualified Teacher Status BA(Hons) at Kingston and I have been looking at your webiste but I saw that even though in the name and in the descriptions of the course it says you get QTS at the end, on the UNI STATS at eh bottom of the page, it says no additional accreditations, whereas other universities say they do for exactly the same course. My question is, do you or do you not receive QTS at the end of the undergraduate degree?
Hi, I am hoping to apply for Interior Design undergraduate course and it says you have to include a 200 word personal statement along with your portfolio, is there anyway you or someone could give me some guidance on this? Thanks
Hello! I have an interview for Primary Teaching coming up in February and I was just curious to find out roughly what would happen during the day? Thanks
Hi, i have an interview coming up in about a week and a half and have a couple of questions. How long does the day last, because its listed as 3 hours and im only put down as "interview" which is a bit confusing.
Also, i will be in the tower block and cant find any video tours of this area, so was wondering which facilities are in the tower block, toilets, rooms etc, as i would like to know in advance.
Thanks
I have a question how much marks do you except for Qataris to join your university
I have a question how much marks do you except for senior graduates
We're back :biggrin:

Does anyone have any questions?

We're happy to help!

Best wishes,
KU Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending