The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Why you should come to the Kingston open day!

When applying to Unis, there can be so many choices and factors that go into your final decision and that can be super tricky! Although so much information is available online, places can feel different in person and that’s why open days are such an amazing opportunity to experience.

Here at Kingston, the importance of open days are understood and supported, offering future students the perfect glance at what life here is like! With talks from staff, guided tours with current students, tons of useful information points and friendly students to give you first hand information, there really isn’t much that can’t be covered.

I found the Knights park open day so so helpful and being so close to town I really got to know Kingston as a place! P.s the free brownies at Knights Park are delicious! Seeing the University in person and speaking to the lecturers persuaded me to join Kingston when before I was set against University as a whole! Seeing Surbiton and Kingston also really persuaded me- as I love shopping!

Open days take part across all campuses and are super helpful if you have your heart set on a particular course or want to explore a few!

The next open day is on the 27th of April so make sure to book a place on the Kingston University website!

Can’t wait for you guys to visit Kingston! Any questions comment below!

-Yasmin (Kingston rep)
Hi I’ve got an unconditional offer and received an email from the course tutor about an experience day (instead of an open day) but there was no invitation / date etc. Will that follow or did the tutor miss off the link on the email? Thank you!
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I’ve got an unconditional offer and received an email from the course tutor about an experience day (instead of an open day) but there was no invitation / date etc. Will that follow or did the tutor miss off the link on the email? Thank you!

Hi there- first of all congratulations! I have a feeling they could mean our offer holder day. If this is the case then you will definitely be contacted about this. If not then our next offer holder day is the 9th of March. Please reply if you have any more questions and we will be happy to help. See you there!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending