Original post by Imorgan01
I'm applying to:

Kings College
Cardiff (got an offer)
Birmingham (got an offer)
Royal Holloway (got an offer)

How did you decide? I got an offer from Kings and Royal Holloway too :smile:
Original post by sineadduffy
I have applied to do International Business at Liverpool, Kent, Aston, Royal Holloway and then York to do business management :smile:

Royal Holloway me too :smile: How did you decide?
Reply 62
Original post by callmeniki
How did you decide? I got an offer from Kings and Royal Holloway too :smile:

I decided to put Kings College as my first choice, and Birmingham university as my insurance :smile: x
Original post by Imorgan01
I decided to put Kings College as my first choice, and Birmingham university as my insurance :smile: x

Good luck then:smile: I am still thnking if I will choose Kings or Queen Mary as my firm choice :/
Royal Holloway me too :smile: How did you decide?

i decided to put Liverpool as my conditional because i love the city and nearer to home but put Royal Holloway as my insurance because its somewhere new, suburban and beautiful surroundings so well shall see how it goes i might be seeing you :smile: how did you decide?
Original post by sineadduffy
i decided to put Liverpool as my conditional because i love the city and nearer to home but put Royal Holloway as my insurance because its somewhere new, suburban and beautiful surroundings so well shall see how it goes i might be seeing you :smile: how did you decide?

Oh okay :smile: Good luck!:smile:..I'm still not 100%sure but It seems that QM isgoing to be my firm choice and Royal Holloway insurance :smile:
Good luck then:smile: I am still thnking if I will choose Kings or Queen Mary as my firm choice :/

Good luck!! Xx
Hey my names Emelia,
Hope the search for university is going well. I wanted to let you know that GSM London offer many different Business degrees, where you also have an opportunity to do an accelerated degree. If you would like more information do not hesitate to contact me or have a look at their website:- http://gsm.org.uk/en/
I thought I should share this information with you to give you a few more ideas of where to look.
Emelia
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Business connect/stalking page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Reply 69
Hi All, I'm going to apply to the following courses:
1. Oxford - E&M
2. Warwick - Economics and Industrial Organization
3. Durham - Economics with Management
4. St Andrews - E&M
5. a safe choice

Could you guys please help me rank these universities in terms of the quality of Business Management courses they offer? Also, I'd love to here your experiences, if you happen to study one of these, or Business/Management at these unis.

podzso
hi everyone im predicted ABBfor my A2 exams and i want to study business management at university.

i currently have in my sight queen mary and kent university for my applicants can anyone suggest any other unis i should look at preferably highly ranked but that would accept abb thanks. and what are people opinions on business management at queen mary and kent. hope you can help thanks in advance

simon.
Hi everyone!
I applied to Exeter, Sussex, Brighton, Reading and Kingston.
Got an offer from Brighton and Reading so far.

Anyone studying there or planning to?
(Sorry for my english, im portuguese)
If you are applicant of business management you should know, is it good to use this programme- <a href=
Original post by Lukasas75
If you are applicant of business management you should know, is it good to use this programme-

What programme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending