The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I get this sometimes. I think its because of the position im sitting in, constantly leaning forwad probably putting pressure on my bladder. Dont know what con be done other that dont drink in exam ( i always get thirsty though) and/or go tho the loo just before. Its a real pain though cos u end up losing time in ur exam!
Reply 2
Do you always go straight before the exam starts?

Its highly possible your body is coping with the stress by needing to clean its system out. I dont think theres anything you can do, if your having a good leak in the exam break you obviously need it.
Reply 3
Yup it happens to everyone in our exams, our one toilet is constantly in use, after an hour when 100 people are in the exam hall
Reply 4
Don't bring drinking water into the exam with you. (You'll drink too much).
Drink enough to keep you hydrated, don't go around filling the ol' tank before exams - its not big and its not clever.
Reply 5
Don't worry, its a common problem.

Just try and not drink as much before an exam and if that doesn't work, I've found just taking your mind of it works wonders
hahahahahahahahaha! Oh god! LOL well, this year in my french reading exam i went to the toilet before but i till needed to pee after about 20mins- of a 2hour exam! n i ended up having to really rush my paper n then leave the exam early so i could go pee! omg hw embaressing n im guessing i didnt do very well in that one..oops!
Reply 7
Revise better and you won't be as nervous :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending