The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan & Grant

I've got 4 days worth of food at a push, £1.30 in change, 65p in the bank. I could squeeze a few more days with cheap noodles and pasta from lidl's. Was meant to come through on the 30th of september, but of course me being me I didn't read the part that said '3-4' days within notified attendance and I went on a trip the weekend before the 30th expecting to have the grant in so I could make it.

I registered with the uni and got my student card on the 2nd. Would the registering of a student result in notified attendance to student finance? Because this would be the 4th day for me if so.
Reply 1
Have you checked with your uni if they've notified SFE of your attendance?
Reply 2
I haven't. I start my course tomorrow so if it's not in by tomorrow I'll check with the uni.
Reply 3
Original post by Tiestar
I've got 4 days worth of food at a push, £1.30 in change, 65p in the bank. I could squeeze a few more days with cheap noodles and pasta from lidl's. Was meant to come through on the 30th of september, but of course me being me I didn't read the part that said '3-4' days within notified attendance and I went on a trip the weekend before the 30th expecting to have the grant in so I could make it.

I registered with the uni and got my student card on the 2nd. Would the registering of a student result in notified attendance to student finance? Because this would be the 4th day for me if so.

Hi, the answer is no it would not. Your uni will notify them of your attendance once you actually attend the course

edit: Edit: you said you start your course today so that means you will be paid this week if your uni is not lazy, when I was at uni it took them 2 weeks. What you should do is go and see someone who deals with the registrations and push them to confirm your attendance asap. Should be paid by Friday anyway which is good'
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
No worries, got it paid in yesterday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending