The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

International Marketing at University of Southampton

Hi I wanted to know whether anybody was applying or has applied for the International Marketing course at the University of Southampton and if yes have you received an offer, what were your requirements, how long did it take them to reply, what were your grades, etc?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Hey, I met one of the lecturers from that course the other day - he was excellent! Good luck with your application.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JaneO
Hi I wanted to know whether anybody was applying or has applied for the International Marketing course at the University of Southampton and if yes have you received an offer, what were your requirements, how long did it take them to reply, what were your grades, etc?

Thanks.

Hi, just received an offer for International Marketing with Chinese being the language I want to study as part of the degree. Received the offer after 6 days for AAB (which I'm predicted). I received the offer without having an interview even though it said there will be one on the university website, so I'm not sure why I didn't.

Hope this helped and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Reply 3
Original post by RhysHillan

Hi, just received an offer for International Marketing with Chinese being the language I want to study as part of the degree. Received the offer after 6 days for AAB (which I'm predicted). I received the offer without having an interview even though it said there will be one on the university website, so I'm not sure why I didn't.

Hope this helped and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hi!

yeah I received an offer without having an interview also, I don't know why that is.
I want to study French as my preferred language.
Have you ever been to the uni for an open day or something?
Reply 4
Original post by JaneO
Hi!

yeah I received an offer without having an interview also, I don't know why that is.
I want to study French as my preferred language.
Have you ever been to the uni for an open day or something?

Hi,

Congratulations on the offer!
Yeah I've been to the uni for an open day, and my girlfriend is actually studying there (she's a fresher) so I've spent about 8 weekends there as well. I've had good look at the uni and some of the halls because of this as well as experiencing the night life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending