Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by STUDENT S9
Storthes hall is amazing
i spent my first year there was so funny you get to meet so many people. Its very loud and lively if thats what you want defo go there much better then accommodation in town though they are nice just quieter because smaller so depends what you want

i've already applied haha. everyone said that it was a great social atmosphere, which is what i really want, especially in my first year to make friends. also it will be nice to escape from the town and university once the day is over!

what room type did you have? i've got a premier room, just wondered if there was a vast difference, apart from the fact you can change your room around?:-)
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
I've just received a conditional offer for criminology less than 24 hours after applying! Anybody else looking at doing criminology at Huddersfield by any chance? :biggrin:
Original post by TheBigJosh
Just buy a camera?

i already have one :smile:(:
Yaay! CONGRATSS. I am doing criminology at Huddersfield, just recently accepted my offer. Are you considering Hudds as your firm? :smile:
Original post by Darkwater
:smile: Molecular and cellular? or medical?

Nice to know there are other people considering it!

Have you had an offer? x

Molecular and cellular, what about you?

Likewise! I'm not sure whether I want it as insurance or firm:/

Yeah, 280 points from at least 2 A levels, you?x
Reply 185
Original post by abennett94
Molecular and cellular, what about you?

Likewise! I'm not sure whether I want it as insurance or firm:/

Yeah, 280 points from at least 2 A levels, you?x

Molecular and cellular as well :smile:

My offer is slightly different as I'm doing an access course rather than alevels but it will be either my firm or insurance depending where else I get offers from!

Where else have you applied? I have another offer from Manchester met (but this would be my last choice of the ones I applied to) still waiting to hear from Leeds and York but I'm not getting my hopes up too much about either of those! x
Original post by Darkwater
Molecular and cellular as well :smile:

My offer is slightly different as I'm doing an access course rather than alevels but it will be either my firm or insurance depending where else I get offers from!

Where else have you applied? I have another offer from Manchester met (but this would be my last choice of the ones I applied to) still waiting to hear from Leeds and York but I'm not getting my hopes up too much about either of those! x

Ah cool! :smile:
Oh right, well I have 4 out of 5 offers so far just waiting to hear from Aston because if I get an offer from there that'll probably be my firm choice.

Bangor, Hull, Northumbria and Aston, the offers are around 280 points Nice, well good luck! You never know, might be surprised:smile:X
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by sophiestewart
Got an offer for BA Journalism
last month, any one else got one?! :smile:

I got an offer for Broadcast Journalism :biggrin:
Original post by Emma LB
I got an offer for Broadcast Journalism :biggrin:

Oh congrats! i've decided against going to Huddersfield now!
Reply 189
Thank you :smile:

Oh right, where you going ? :smile:
Reply 190
Oh congrats! i've decided against going to Huddersfield now!

oh right, where have you decided :smile: ?
Original post by Emma LB

oh right, where have you decided :smile: ?

I've gone for university of sheffield for firm, and university of lincoln for insurnace! they're both triple accredited and sheffield is top in the uk for journalism!
Reply 192
I've gone for university of sheffield for firm, and university of lincoln for insurnace! they're both triple accredited and sheffield is top in the uk for journalism!

That's great :biggrin: I wish you luck :smile: x
Hey! got an offer for Air transport and logistics management :biggrin:. Anybody else??
I've applied for podiatry and have an interview on the 24th. If I get an offer Hudds will be my firm.
is anyone firming huddersfield for graphic design? don't wanna be the only one. that'd make a lonely 3 years haha
Original post by speechless411
Hey! got an offer for Air transport and logistics management :biggrin:. Anybody else??

Hi
I am 4th year travel & tourism I share modules with air transport people :smile: my boyfriend does air transport if you want to know anything just ask :smile:
Original post by STUDENT S9
Hi
I am 4th year travel & tourism I share modules with air transport people :smile: my boyfriend does air transport if you want to know anything just ask :smile:

That's great! and thanks for offering! I was wondering what the atmosphere is like and if the course has a lot of mathematical content. Oh and what accommodation would you recommend in terms of cleanliness and reasonable prices? :biggrin:
Textile Design, gamble having only applied for that, got the a levels points, doing a foundation now.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 199
Original post by speechless411
That's great! and thanks for offering! I was wondering what the atmosphere is like and if the course has a lot of mathematical content. Oh and what accommodation would you recommend in terms of cleanliness and reasonable prices? :biggrin:

Try Unite they have 3 properties in huddersfield. Ring them on 01484 455 597 and just mention I sent you :P Terry Gardner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending