The Student Room Group

University of Manchester pharmacy interview 2023

I have an interview for pharmacy at university of Manchester for next week and I’m really nervous. Does anyone have any interview practice questions or have done an interview for pharmacy, I just want to know what it’s like so I can be prepared,

Thank you 😊
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Check out this thread, and good luck! :smile:
Original post by Verra
I have an interview for pharmacy at university of Manchester for next week and I’m really nervous. Does anyone have any interview practice questions or have done an interview for pharmacy, I just want to know what it’s like so I can be prepared,

Thank you 😊

Hi, I applied too but I’ve not got a response for an interview. Did you get sent an email or did it appear in your ucas hub ??
Reply 3
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
Hi, I applied too but I’ve not got a response for an interview. Did you get sent an email or did it appear in your ucas hub ??

Hey, I wouldn’t worry too much I got the interview the day that I posted the message so you will probably get an interview soon too, but I got an email from Manchester first and then an email from Ucas 😊.
What over unis did you apply to?
Original post by Verra
Hey, I wouldn’t worry too much I got the interview the day that I posted the message so you will probably get an interview soon too, but I got an email from Manchester first and then an email from Ucas 😊.
What over unis did you apply to?

Thank you 😃. But I applied back in December and I’ve not got any emails 😭 what’s going on. Also do I have to email them or anything??
Reply 5
Thank you 😃. But I applied back in December and I’ve not got any emails 😭 what’s going on. Also do I have to email them or anything??

Did any other universities reply to you? Because I applied for Huddersfield Cardiff Kings and Birmingham as well and for now only Huddersfield replied to me. But I applied early December too so did you get any emails from them at all?.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Verra
Did any other universities reply to you? Because I applied for Huddersfield Cardiff Kings and Birmingham as well and for now only Huddersfield replied to me. But I applied early December too so did you get any emails from them at all?.

Yeah I got emails from all others just not Manchester
Reply 7
Yeah I got emails from all others just not Manchester

Good luck !!🤍
Original post by Verra
Good luck !!🤍

Thanks 😃, also have u had your interview yet??
Reply 9
Thanks 😃, also have u had your interview yet??

Nope it’s actually next week Monday but I have Huddersfield this week Thursday 💀. I will tell you how it goes😊
MEOW
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by verra
nope it’s actually next week monday but i have huddersfield this week thursday 💀. I will tell you how it goes

omgg how did the interview go what did they ask
Original post by harry543

I’ve not got an interview offer from Manchester I’m soo worried plz help I emailed them but no reply
Reply 13
Original post by harry543

I have mine on Thursday 😭
Reply 14
I’ve not got an interview offer from Manchester I’m soo worried plz help I emailed them but no reply

Maybe try calling the admission team🤍 Good luck
Original post by Verra
Maybe try calling the admission team🤍 Good luck

Okayyy thanks 😊 also good luck for your interview tomorrow!! You’ll smash it don’t worry ✨✨✨
Reply 16
Okayyy thanks 😊 also good luck for your interview tomorrow!! You’ll smash it don’t worry ✨✨✨

Actually I already did it I got the day wrong 😂
Original post by Verra
Nope it’s actually next week Monday but I have Huddersfield this week Thursday 💀. I will tell you how it goes😊

hi, how long did it take you to hear back from Huddersfield? I applied in January and have heard back from all except from them, do you think this is something I should be worried about ? Also do you mind me asking, how was the interview process for you ?
Reply 18
Original post by discordhmmm
hi, how long did it take you to hear back from Huddersfield? I applied in January and have heard back from all except from them, do you think this is something I should be worried about ? Also do you mind me asking, how was the interview process for you ?

Hey 👋, I applied start of December and got an interview on the 16th of January for the 26th. I heard back from Huddersfield 2 days after my interview with an offer. The interview itself was really nothing to worry about just mainly asked questions about the article and some questions from the personal statement nothing really about the pharmacy career or the university. It only lasted 10 minutes. Hope this helps 🙂
Original post by Verra
Hey 👋, I applied start of December and got an interview on the 16th of January for the 26th. I heard back from Huddersfield 2 days after my interview with an offer. The interview itself was really nothing to worry about just mainly asked questions about the article and some questions from the personal statement nothing really about the pharmacy career or the university. It only lasted 10 minutes. Hope this helps 🙂

Did you have to do anything before the interview, like for one university i had to do a numeracy test and another required a pre-interview assessment questions? Also what article do you mean sorry? thank you for the reply : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending