The Student Room Group

paramedics huddersfield vs sheffield

Hi, i start university next year so paramedic science and i’m torn between university of huddersfield and sheffield hallam, does anyone have any advice
Original post by edenbilli06
Hi, i start university next year so paramedic science and i’m torn between university of huddersfield and sheffield hallam, does anyone have any advice

Hi @edenbilli06

Thank you for considering us as one of your university options- especially top two.

Is there anything you have questions about that we can give you info about? Is there anything you want to know about the course/studying with us/our campus?

We also have a video about what it's like to study on the course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7k3ciPA5Wk

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield
Hi,

One of the best things to do when you are unsure about two universities is to attend an open day. This way you are able to visit the facilities you will use on your course, speak with lecturers and current students and attend a course talk. These will allow you to get further insight into what is being offered and will help you feel more comfortable in your choice.

We have two upcoming applicant open days, taking place on Saturday the 23rd of March and Sunday the 28th of April.

You can book either of these here - Undergraduate applicant open days

For Paramedic science, there is also a session including an introductory talk and an interactive demonstration relating to teaching and research techniques. You can also go on a tour to experience our new Collegiate Wing simulated ward environment.

Please let me know if you have any questions related to the course or studying at Hallam.

Rosie
Sheffield Hallam Rep
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending