The Student Room Group

January 2014 courses in Scotland?

Hi,

I couldn't start a course last Sep so now I'm looking for a computer related courses for undergraduate starting this January 2014, I'd prefer Scottish Universities. if not then in England (not incl. LONDON)

So far, I've found these uni that does January intake for undergrad:
-Coventry
-Anglia Ruskin
Reply 1
As far as I know, no Scottish university has a January intake but I'm pretty sure all 13 of them offer some kind of computing related degree if thats of any help.
Reply 2
Original post by MoFasa
Hi,

I couldn't start a course last Sep so now I'm looking for a computer related courses for undergraduate starting this January 2014, I'd prefer Scottish Universities. if not then in England (not incl. LONDON)

So far, I've found these uni that does January intake for undergrad:
-Coventry
-Anglia Ruskin

did you find anywhere in the end? ALso looking!
There are no January start undergraduate degrees in Scotland, but if you want to wait then you can apply now (and by January) via UCAS to start in September.
Reply 4
Edinburgh Napier has a BSC Computing available to start in Jan 2014. They have quite a few Jan courses. On the website if you search A-Z courses, a Jan 2014 option then becomes available.
Original post by Mo84
Edinburgh Napier has a BSC Computing available to start in Jan 2014. They have quite a few Jan courses. On the website if you search A-Z courses, a Jan 2014 option then becomes available.

Those courses are part-time, so I don't think they entitle the student the same level of funding that a full-time programme does.

Quick Reply

Latest