The Student Room Group

Anyone else currently on the reserve list for DWP work coach?

Been on it since mid January. I've had a couple of emails asking if I'd be interested in various locations but never heard anything back after I reply. Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Theirdcgg
Been on it since mid January. I've had a couple of emails asking if I'd be interested in various locations but never heard anything back after I reply. Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
Hello , i am also in the same boat i got email twice once for different locations then got an email saying there isnt any in those locations either then was asked if i would be interested in another role with them and not heard back that was 2 weeks ago
Reply 2
Original post by Sabah0209
Hello , i am also in the same boat i got email twice once for different locations then got an email saying there isnt any in those locations either then was asked if i would be interested in another role with them and not heard back that was 2 weeks ago
Yeah think they're the same 2 emails I've gotten. It's kinda annoying with them getting your hopes up only to never hear back. Hopefully they'll be another mass recruitment campaign soon so we'll have a chance of getting in
Reply 3
Been on reserve for 2 months now, but i never got an email if I'm interested in other locations. So annoying (Scotland)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending