The Student Room Group

TOPSHOP Interview in a week!!

I handed my cv in to the store yesterday and got a call today. I have an interview coming up in 10 days. Its my first job so I dont have any experience. Also, should I just wear black skinnies and a jumper? Rather than being formal. What sort of questions do they ask and will I have to sell some of their items, as in market it to the manager during the interview?

Nonetheless, any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Noooo, 100% wear smart clothes to any interview!! It shows them you are serious about the job and that you are smart and presentable. Even in an induction, be smart unless told so. In my induction everyone who wore casual clothes got put in the stockroom and everyone dressed smartly got put on the shop floor.Good luck with your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You should wear a top with a huge U cut.
Reply 3
Original post by bethanychoo
Noooo, 100% wear smart clothes to any interview!! It shows them you are serious about the job and that you are smart and presentable. Even in an induction, be smart unless told so. In my induction everyone who wore casual clothes got put in the stockroom and everyone dressed smartly got put on the shop floor.Good luck with your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you work in topshop?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending