The Student Room Group

Surrey University VetMed Offer

I have completed my interview on the last week for the interview slots available for the University of Surrey's Vet Med course. I haven't heard anything back and was wondering if my not yet uploaded references could be delaying my offer. (This has not been done yet as I am yet to do my final piece of work experience) As it stands I am just assuming I have been rejected and am left with little hope. All I have heard back is being asked for my ID and nothing else. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

So you think you’ve been rejected because they haven’t got back to you within a week of your interview?
They do say 2-4 weeks they aim to get back to you. I know multiple people who have Surrey offers with no work experience references uploaded, it’s just one of the conditions of their offer.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by hcrops
I have completed my interview on the last week for the interview slots available for the University of Surrey's Vet Med course. I haven't heard anything back and was wondering if my not yet uploaded references could be delaying my offer. (This has not been done yet as I am yet to do my final piece of work experience) As it stands I am just assuming I have been rejected and am left with little hope. All I have heard back is being asked for my ID and nothing else. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

So i heard back within a week after my interview but when i applied surrey send out offers at various points. I think surrey say 2-4 weeks. it hasn't been anywhere near 4 weeks yet. You may have to wait quite a while especially if they still have interviews going. I would recommend uploading references as soon as possible but unless UCAS has been updates saying you were rejected then don't worry. it is just a waiting game now.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ALEreapp
So you think you’ve been rejected because they haven’t got back to you within a week of your interview?
They do say 2-4 weeks they aim to get back to you. I know multiple people who have Surrey offers with no work experience references uploaded, it’s just one of the conditions of their offer.

Thank your input however it has been just over 2 weeks nice to know I have about 2 weeks to hope for a response.
Original post by hcrops

hey! i got an offer 2 weeks after my interview, and i haven’t uploaded references so i don’t think they’re a factor! you still have plenty of time to hear so i’m sure it’ll be fine & good luck! :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you Alice for you're input makes me feel a bit more hopeful!
Hey just wanna check in and see if you did end up getting the interview because I am in the same place as you were and I want to know if I should remain hopeful
Reply 7
Original post by anamaria2004
Hey just wanna check in and see if you did end up getting the interview because I am in the same place as you were and I want to know if I should remain hopeful

Hey, I had my surrey interview online around a month ago now, and still haven't heard back. love that for me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by sheydak
Hey, I had my surrey interview online around a month ago now, and still haven't heard back. love that for me :smile:

Same here, my interview was on the 19th of November
Reply 9
Original post by sheydak

When was your interview?
Reply 10
Original post by hello1331
Same here, my interview was on the 19th of November

Okay this gives me more hope haha, feel like I've been waiting centuries
Reply 11
Original post by hello1331
When was your interview?

13th of November
Original post by sheydak

Hey, I also had my interview in November for Surrey and have still not heard anything back)
Reply 13
Original post by anamaria2004

I am interested too. Had my interview on 7th December and still waiting 🙂
I just got my offer for UoS today!
Reply 15
Original post by rgsporthorses
i just got my offer for uos today!

me tooooo
Anyone heard anything back from rvc ? That's the only one I have to wait for :ll
Reply 17
I just got my offer for UoS today!

Congratulations to you 👏 May I ask when you interview was?
Original post by Avidps
Congratulations to you 👏 May I ask when you interview was?

I believe it was back in mid November.
Reply 19

I believe it was back in mid November.

Thanks for replying. Mine was in December. Still haven’t heard from them.I’m so nervous 😅 congratulations again and wishing you all the best 🙏💫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending