The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

University of Oxford MSc Neuroscience 2023 Entry

Just wanted to start this thread for those who applied for MSc Neuroscience at Oxford this year.

Has anyone heard back for interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sunkittens
Just wanted to start this thread for those who applied for MSc Neuroscience at Oxford this year.

Hey! I applied for this course, no updates from the department yet.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by sophiatt
Hey! I applied for this course, no updates from the department yet.

Hello! No update on my end as well. I believe we might have some updates this week as interviews are to be held between 24-27 Jan.

Where are you studying currently? If you don’t mind me asking!

I've not heard anything either! Ngl I was convinced I'd not got an interview because the interview invites were sent in December last year I think. But who knows
Hello! No update on my end as well. I believe we might have some updates this week as interviews are to be held between 24-27 Jan.

Where are you studying currently? If you don’t mind me asking!

I'm in my Master's now at University of Padova, Italy :smile:
What about you?
Original post by tiger_lily485
I've not heard anything either! Ngl I was convinced I'd not got an interview because the interview invites were sent in December last year I think. But who knows

The program page says it should take them 3-4 weeks to get back with the interviews. It's currently week 4, I think, but they're all on holidays. So, Idk, maybe we actually didn't get an invite, OR maybe we should probably just wait a little bit more time.
Reply 6
Original post by tiger_lily485

So far everyone I have spoken to who have applied to this course haven’t heard anything. The deadlines and interviews were held earlier last year. This year, interviews are at the end of January rather than the middle of January, I’m guessing this week will be the week for interview calls. Fingers crossed!
Reply 7
The program page says it should take them 3-4 weeks to get back with the interviews. It's currently week 4, I think, but they're all on holidays. So, Idk, maybe we actually didn't get an invite, OR maybe we should probably just wait a little bit more time.

In their FAQs, it says 4-5 weeks this year. Also the holiday week probably doesn’t count.. but idk, don’t wanna get my hopes too high
So far everyone I have spoken to who have applied to this course haven’t heard anything. The deadlines and interviews were held earlier last year. This year, interviews are at the end of January rather than the middle of January, I’m guessing this week will be the week for interview calls. Fingers crossed!

That’s good to hear! Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 9
I'm in my Master's now at University of Padova, Italy :smile:
What about you?

I’m in the final year of my bachelors at UCL, in the UK :smile:
Heyy everyone, I've applied to this course too, and also still haven't heard anything. My upload button is also still there. I wish you all the best of luck!
Reply 11
has anyone heard anything yet? starting to worry a little
Original post by eeeli
has anyone heard anything yet? starting to worry a little

Nothing here..
I just got an interview!
Original post by uclmfcy
I just got an interview!

Congrats!!
Btw, do you know if they send out the interview invites to all people at one time or separately? Just thinking if I should hope for something positive :smile:
Btw, do you know if they send out the interview invites to all people at one time or separately? Just thinking if I should hope for something positive :smile:

I actually do not know. I definitely did not expect an invite today lol. I guess they aren't sent out in batches, but the email did state that shortlisting has been finished so you all should hear back very soon. Remember not to stress guys, it will all work out in the end. Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Hi guys! Did anyone else get anything from the department?
UPD for those who are still waiting: The program already sent out all of the invitations to the interview, they're just waiting for the shortlisted candidates to approve the invitation. Rejections are coming next week. Good luck to everyone shortlisted, and keep us updated on the outcome!
UPD for those who are still waiting: The program already sent out all of the invitations to the interview, they're just waiting for the shortlisted candidates to approve the invitation. Rejections are coming next week. Good luck to everyone shortlisted, and keep us updated on the outcome!

Thank you so much! My interview is on Monday and I am really nervous haha. Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending