The Student Room Group

LGBT+ Chat XIII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by dbmag9
I think I speak for others when I say that pole fitness needs more photographic documentation for us to continue to believe you. :yep: And yeah, the course is pretty good, although I'm suffering from a severe lack of work ethic thus far...

Berlin's easy to find; it's the big city on the right-hand side of Germany. :p:

Original post by Vionar
I completely agree, you can't even see his face in the picture on his profile :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Behave you two! :slap: I have put one photo up already and I don't have any more :tongue: So you can believe what you like.

Glad you enjoy your course though, don't worry though, we all get periods of time where we have no motivation to do work whatsoever :redface:

Oh.... We have a funny one here :tongue: Let me re-word that: Did you enjoy Berlin?
Reply 581
Original post by Ellybot
Behave you two! :slap: I have put one photo up already and I don't have any more :tongue: So you can believe what you like.

Glad you enjoy your course though, don't worry though, we all get periods of time where we have no motivation to do work whatsoever :redface:

Oh.... We have a funny one here :tongue: Let me re-word that: Did you enjoy Berlin?

:mmm: If you'd like, I'd be very happy to take more pictures :tongue:

Maybe 'Did you enjoy the time you spent in Berlin?' would totally alleviate any alternate meanings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by Vionar
:mmm: If you'd like, I'd be very happy to take more pictures :tongue:

Maybe 'Did you enjoy the time you spent in Berlin?' would totally alleviate any alternate meanings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahah cracking up a fair bit right now, sure, if you can find me :tongue:

And I didn't know we were being so picky with language here :wink:
Well, he could have enjoyed Berlin very much :hubba:
Reply 583
Original post by Ellybot
Hahahahah cracking up a fair bit right now, sure, if you can find me :tongue:

And I didn't know we were being so picky with language here :wink:
Well, he could have enjoyed Berlin very much :hubba:

Well there can't be that many Elliots doing biochem at your uni (can't remember which :tongue:) who also do pole fitness :mmm:

Please, I wouldn't want any misconstruings(?) :tongue:
Exactly my point :mmm:

EDIT: Kent :tongue: The wonders of being able to stalk people's profiles :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 584
Original post by Ellybot

Bah, fine. Berlin is an awesome place; one of my favourite cities ever. Really need to go back some time soon.
Reply 585
Original post by Vionar
Well there can't be that many Elliots doing biochem at your uni (can't remember which :tongue:) who also do pole fitness :mmm:

Please, I wouldn't want any misconstruings(?) :tongue:
Exactly my point :mmm:

EDIT: Kent :tongue: The wonders of being able to stalk people's profiles :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, true, but Kent is a big place :tongue: Hmmm, maybe I should keep my profile a little more secretive ;D

Original post by dbmag9
Bah, fine. Berlin is an awesome place; one of my favourite cities ever. Really need to go back some time soon.

Oooh nice, is it not an expensive place? Also, do they speak English there?
Reply 586
Original post by Ellybot
Oooh nice, is it not an expensive place? Also, do they speak English there?

It's pretty cheap, especially to live there. I stayed for €300 a month including water and electricity and internet and suchlike. Most people have reasonably English too.
Reply 587
Original post by dbmag9
It's pretty cheap, especially to live there. I stayed for €300 a month including water and electricity and internet and suchlike. Most people have reasonably English too.

I did not know that! I always thought Germany was really expensive. Thats pretty cheap though :smile: Yeah, I have found that with my German friends, they all have really good English, which then makes me feel bad because I only know English :s-smilie:
Reply 588
Original post by Ellybot
Well, true, but Kent is a big place :tongue: Hmmm, maybe I should keep my profile a little more secretive ;D

I will be able to find you :colone: It's too late, I know everything important :mmm: Unless I searched for someone scuba diving? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 589
Original post by Vionar
I will be able to find you :colone: It's too late, I know everything important :mmm: Unless I searched for someone scuba diving? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahhahaahhahaha I think you have the wrong person ;D
Reply 590
Original post by Ellybot
I did not know that! I always thought Germany was really expensive. Thats pretty cheap though :smile: Yeah, I have found that with my German friends, they all have really good English, which then makes me feel bad because I only know English :s-smilie:

Nah, Germany's not that expensive, and Berlin in particular is cheap to live in because it's basically still under-capacity after WW2. You travelled much in Europe?
Reply 591
Original post by dbmag9

Would you recommend going to Berlin on a gap year then? It's somewhere I really want to go :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 592
Original post by Vionar
Would you recommend going to Berlin on a gap year then? It's somewhere I really want to go :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely, it's a fantastic city filled with alcoholic beardy hipsters, and plenty of cool stuff to do. Though I'd also recommend travelling; the experience of being able to just travel aimlessly with no idea where you'll be in two day's time is one of the best things I've ever felt. :awesome:
Reply 593
Original post by Ellybot
Hahahhahaahhahaha I think you have the wrong person ;D

And gaming might be difficult to find you for, you'd probably be at home, well, gaming :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 594
Original post by dbmag9
Nah, Germany's not that expensive, and Berlin in particular is cheap to live in because it's basically still under-capacity after WW2. You travelled much in Europe?

Oh I see :redface: And no, I haven't been around Europe really! Been to Austria once for skiing and thats about it. I have been further than Europe though. I should probably go to more places in Europe!
Reply 595
Original post by Vionar
And gaming might be difficult to find you for, you'd probably be at home, well, gaming :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I only do a bit of gaming these days, and that usually includes emulators :tongue: Never really caught on with recent consoles. No, this holiday has been rather boring for me, been doing work :frown:
Reply 596
Original post by dbmag9
Definitely, it's a fantastic city filled with alcoholic beardy hipsters, and plenty of cool stuff to do. Though I'd also recommend travelling; the experience of being able to just travel aimlessly with no idea where you'll be in two day's time is one of the best things I've ever felt. :awesome:

:lol: That sounds like fun :tongue: But where, that's probably the biggest question for me - I want to go EVERYWHERE :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Original post by Ellybot
Oh I see :redface: And no, I haven't been around Europe really! Been to Austria once for skiing and thats about it. I have been further than Europe though. I should probably go to more places in Europe!

You totes should, so much fun. And thanks to the EU, crazy simple and pretty cheap too. :awesome:
Reply 598
Original post by Ellybot
Well, I only do a bit of gaming these days, and that usually includes emulators :tongue: Never really caught on with recent consoles. No, this holiday has been rather boring for me, been doing work :frown:

Ah, what sort of games do you play? That'll make you even harder to find :frown: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
Original post by dbmag9
You totes should, so much fun. And thanks to the EU, crazy simple and pretty cheap too. :awesome:

The only thing that worries me is the language barrier when travelling in europe. There are a fair few languages to be aware of. What makes travelling in Europe simple? I always thought Europe as quite expensive!

Quick Reply

Latest