The Student Room Group

LGBT+ Chat XIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GrapeLeaves
Im not sure :smile: Jobs are hard to get generally so anything is good! Where are you from?

London :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
London :biggrin:

Same. Good place, love the food. My favorites are Lebanese and Iranian restaurants :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
:biggrin:

I tend to remember what people say to me :smile:.

Exactly my fear! My grandmother spends a lot of time here and since coming out she's been assuming I've transformed into a slut. I'll be like "hey gran, can I use the sitting room so I can watch a movie?" and she'll later say she thought I was having sex in the appt o.O.
Why?

Yeah, and I don't know why they like to think every guy you'd want to get with. Trinidad has a long way to go unfortunately :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, how's it going?

Plans for summer? :biggrin:
Original post by Joyful_soul

Got hot chicken tikka masala from Tescos, will have it while watching a movie lol. You?
Got hot chicken tikka masala from Tescos, will have it while watching a movie lol. You?

Hehe, what movie are you watching? :p:

Well, I am going to get a nap then wake up early to revise for an exam tomorrow morning. Then will have to see what I want to do in the summer. :cool:
Hehe, what movie are you watching? :p:

Well, I am going to get a nap then wake up early to revise for an exam tomorrow morning. Then will have to see what I want to do in the summer. :cool:

Im not sure what to watch yet :P

pfft good luck with that! Tell me how it went tomorrow :smile:
Im not sure what to watch yet :P

pfft good luck with that! Tell me how it went tomorrow :smile:

What movies do you like to watch? :smile:

Thanks, you finished your academic year yet?
What movies do you like to watch? :smile:

Thanks, you finished your academic year yet?

I graduated from High School 3 years ago. I enjoy historical movies/based on true stories, my favorite is Argo. But other times a comedy from the 90s is good enough :smile:

Hello there, do some volunteering over the summer as a cv booster hopefully. You?
Original post by alapa
Hello there, do some volunteering over the summer as a cv booster hopefully. You?

Where are you volunteering? :smile:

I'll probably spend my time at the gym, working and maybe try going on a small trip if I find a willing friend to go with. :colondollar:
I graduated from High School 3 years ago. I enjoy historical movies/based on true stories, my favorite is Argo. But other times a comedy from the 90s is good enough :smile:

Why is Argo your favourite?

What are you up to this week? :biggrin:
Why is Argo your favourite?

What are you up to this week? :biggrin:

It was a very cheeky operation :tongue:

Just writing my personal statement, might go shopping oh and got a new cover for my iPhone lol. You?
It was a very cheeky operation :tongue:

Just writing my personal statement, might go shopping oh and got a new cover for my iPhone lol. You?

Personal statement for what? University?
Personal statement for what? University?

Yup :smile:
Yup :smile:

Early to start working on the personal statement.

What course do you want to apply for? :smile:
Early to start working on the personal statement.

What course do you want to apply for? :smile:

LOL, thank you. Working long hours on it, hope it pays off. I'm applying for Jewish Studies.
Is anybody going to Glasgow Pride in a few weeks? It would be nice to meet some new people there whilst I am there...
Original post by Kerrias
Is anybody going to Glasgow Pride in a few weeks? It would be nice to meet some new people there whilst I am there...

I wish I could go. :tongue:
Where are you volunteering? :smile:

I'll probably spend my time at the gym, working and maybe try going on a small trip if I find a willing friend to go with. :colondollar:

Anywhere that will have me to be honest. Might try a few lgbt charities etc if they'll have me!!

Good luck!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest