The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most probably a grande strawberries and cream with whipped cream frapp from Starbucks. It's full of soooo many calories but it is too yummy to resist! (Lancaster definately needs a starbuck)
Although i am beginning to fall in love with some of the fruity frapps from Caffe Nero.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Never been to starbucks as I don't drink coffee and I haven't been with any of my mates who do!
Reply 3
simatemcprimate
Never been to starbucks as I don't drink coffee and I haven't been with any of my mates who do!

I dont drink generally drink coffee but they do some gorgeous frappacinos which dont have any coffee in them, you should try them!
Maybe! I don't drink coffe or tea!
Reply 5
i love the tropical citrus iced tea frappacinos! they r gr8 at this time of yr. i wonder if there is a starbucks in lancaster. lol!
Reply 6
i remember seeing a cafe nero
Reply 7
Yep a caffe nero is all you will find and it is quite small. It really does need a starbucks!
Reply 8
Ooooo.... theres a Cafe Nero where I live!
The frappacinos are quite nice from there... the mango and the banana!
Stay well clear of the Coffee one tho its like drinking mud ...yuck!!!
1987 Naomi
Ooooo.... theres a Cafe Nero where I live!
The frappacinos are quite nice from there... the mango and the banana!
Stay well clear of the Coffee one tho its like drinking mud ...yuck!!!

You've rumbled them! :biggrin:
That's their franchise secret!
Reply 10
At least u get those loyaty cards though ... so at least u get a free drink after uv bought so many!!
Reply 11
simatemcprimate
You've rumbled them! :biggrin:
That's their franchise secret!

Damn I could have made a fortunate for selling that secret to the News of the World! Maybe then I could have been able to afford the prices in there!:biggrin:
Reply 12
Ive just discovered a new yummy drink....The Mango Fruit booster in Cafe Nero.....:biggrin:
Reply 13
For a cold drink, mango frescato from costa! mmmmmmmmmmmm
for hot pick me up, caramel machiato from starbucks, but frapp always good!! im craving one now!!!!!!!!!
Reply 14
Me too, in this heat I could do with a Mango frescato!!
Reply 15
Me again, weather was gorgeous again today!!
I decided to have a tropical fruit booster from Cafe Nero....equally yummy! :biggrin:
I think Im becoming addicted to them!!
What I need is a smoothie maker...anyone else got one??
Reply 16
so did i read this right, there is no starbucks i lancaster!! o lord i'm not leaving birmingham i have six in the city centre,SIX to choose from!! hmm why did i never this about this before!
Reply 17
You're all capitalist slobs. Starbucks is the biggest crock of ****e, neros is where it's at.
Reply 18
Hehe! Coffee makes people mad!!
Reply 19
Ok well in Birmingham, i have FOUR cafe nero's to choose from (ive only been to one lol) in Lancaster there is ONE!! slightly better ratio lol 6:0, 4:1 but still!

boo there is no location finder on the Costa website, altho i know of 4 off the top of my head in burm does anyone know how many there are in Lanc?

Latest

Trending

Trending