The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep I'm hoping to go to keele, well aslong as I get the grades. I've applied to do law and economics, so that probably means i'll see you in law.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Heya! I'm gonna be doing law with forensic science hopefully! Then in my second year I wanna go to America too, well, Texas specifically but the reason why brings up a whole different story, lol.
:hello:

ill be doing maths and psychology if i make the grades :p:
Reply 4
law with forensic science, that's an interesting combination.. Are there any aspects they both tie in?
Reply 5
Hey,

I'm definately going in september (as got unconditional)...i'll be studying psychology and biology.

See U In Sept!

Pete
Reply 6
Lettace and Tritt87 see you in law! and i wanted to go to texas too!
Reply 7
Kool!

and dunno, i'll have to study them and find out i guess...
Reply 8
Awwww.... the excitement of being a fresher....
Possession
Awwww.... the excitement of being a fresher....

I know what you mean, this thread makes me feel a bit sidelined.....and a little bit old :frown:

Enjoy it while you can freshers, it will be over faster than you think.
If anyone is doing Astrophysics and/or Mathematics then I'll see you around - if by some miracle they let me on with my apalling record in the SFY Physics modules...
Reply 11
Hi hopefully ill b starting in sept and studying medicine
English and Marketing - can't wait!
Reply 13
English and Philosophy, just hope I get in!
Reply 14
Biomedical Science
Reply 15
Yes.

By which I mean no. However, if you want I could attempt to mix in with the freshers by wandering round with a campus map and a bag of Natwest goodies, before arriving at my hall of residence and being fascinated by the fact that a Keele card can actually work through a wallet, before seeing what other materials it can penetrate. Pockets, horses, armoured vehicles, 6-inch thick blocks of lead etc.

Not that I duct taped my Keele card to a horse and told it to walk past the scanning machine last year. None of that happened here. Oh no. Nosiree...

LOOK! A CLUB! :suitc: *sprints off*
Don't go with Natwest they're crap - they ****ed up my application for a student account so mine is with Co-op who are very good and everyone is so nice - and no, I really don't get paid for this. They also have a much bigger overdraft so you can buy your own rail card with the extra money you can spend!
I'm with barclays from my previous time at uni...
i was thinking bout switching to natwest, but i dont want to bugger things up with my student loan ect...

Roll On September!
Just posting to ask if anyone needs the 1st year maths textbooks? If so then I have them, they're in good condition and cheaper than anywhere else (*)

* cannot 100% guarantee this fact but **** happens :cool:
Mine... I'll have them - how much do you want? Anyway I'll see you when we get back to Keele. You may have already seen me this year wondering around with a ladybird rucksack in a very pale pink or navy Keele hoody.

Latest