The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual applications how long to wait ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Has anyone applied for Advertisig at LCC???
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi guys, I've been offered an interview at Camberwell Fine Art College!
Anyone else has been offered an interview there for BA Photography course?
Reply 42
Received an offer from LCC just now, for graphic and media design.
Has anyone heard anything from Chelsea for Fine Art?
Reply 44
When did you apply and send portfolio via Internet as been waiting since before Christmas and not heard back
Original post by jules43
When did you apply and send portfolio via Internet as been waiting since before Christmas and not heard back

Well at least it's not just me. :smile: I sent mine at the beginning of January.
I was starting to panic with people already getting offers.
Reply 46
Original post by Venenev
I've sent my mini portfolio off too but haven't had a confirmation email..waiting around is so nerve racking especially not knowing if they've received it or not ahh

Which course did you apply for ?
Reply 47
I sent mine in December for Photography and on Tuesday this week I received an invitation for a interview, but I have not yet sent my digital portfolio so this has me confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by archcct09
has anyone applied for architecture in csm?

yes! i have. have you heard anything back from them? I have an interview at the end of feb
Reply 49
Hey, anyone has an interview at LCC on the 11th of Feb? I got an invitation for an interview on the 31st of Jan for BA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography
Reply 50
Just received an e-mail from CSM to write an 800 word written article to send to them by the 17th of Feb, for Fashion Journalism. So happy to finally hear from them!! But probably couldn't have come at a worse time, seeing as I have mocks to revise for all this week....but still happy to have been contacted. Anyone else heard from them too? Good luck if you have!
Reply 51
I've been asked to do the 800 word article for CSM, fashion journalism, so excited! good luck everyone! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
does anyone know what size is best for design portfolios? A1 or A2? panicking a bit here! Any help would be appreciated!
Reply 53
Original post by Safah66
Just received an e-mail from CSM to write an 800 word written article to send to them by the 17th of Feb, for Fashion Journalism. So happy to finally hear from them!! But probably couldn't have come at a worse time, seeing as I have mocks to revise for all this week....but still happy to have been contacted. Anyone else heard from them too? Good luck if you have!

is anyone else having trouble with the email address? i've sent off my application about 5 times to the email address they say to send it to and have got failure notices every time
Original post by AlexRchs
I've been asked to do the 800 word article for CSM, fashion journalism, so excited! good luck everyone! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES I've had this too, literally made my day ! Now just the stress of putting something together...
Reply 55
Original post by usernamemanresu
yes! i have. have you heard anything back from them? I have an interview at the end of feb

I've got an interview with them on Valentines! I just received this last week. What size will you use for your portfolio?
Reply 56
Original post by archcct09
I've got an interview with them on Valentines! I just received this last week. What size will you use for your portfolio?

congrats , what course ?
Reply 57
I've applied for the BA Fine art course at Chelsea and I sent off my portfolio through flickr and got worried as I to didn't receive a confirmation email :'). I called them to ask and they said they had received it but were unable to send confirmation emails due to the amount of applicants :smile: so don't worry haha
Reply 58
Original post by HelveticaBold
Has anyone heard anything from Chelsea for Fine Art?

No I haven't yet haha :smile: but it hopefully shouldn't take too long.
Original post by AndyHoccom
I've applied for the BA Fine art course at Chelsea and I sent off my portfolio through flickr and got worried as I to didn't receive a confirmation email :'). I called them to ask and they said they had received it but were unable to send confirmation emails due to the amount of applicants :smile: so don't worry haha

That's good to hear. :smile: There was still a part of me that thought maybe they didn't receive it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending