The Student Room Group

Is it possible to wear bodycon/cutout dresses and not look cheap/skanky?

I found a dress in a second hand shop,in a light seafoam green colour,it's sleeveless and has a cutout across the upper chest,like this but less open:http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/31/94/3194e214d7812c77d07535c4afecb31a/lipsy-bank-dresses-kardashian-cut-out-bodycon-dress.jpg

I've never really worn tight dresses-I'm a size 6-8 with a smallish bust (b/c cup) blue/green eyes and pale skin and a medium sized ass. I'm not sure how to make it classier..I just fell in love with the colour. Would I wear my hair up or down?
(edited 10 years ago)
Black tights and heels, as long as it's not cut out in the middle or too low cut you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by MidgetJen1990
Black tights and heels, as long as it's not cut out in the middle or too low cut you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

The neckline is high with a few narrow slits cut out on the upper chest area and hits mid thigh/just above knee with no cut outs anywhere else.
I was thinking about sewing a slightly sheer panel underneath so as to give more coverage...not sure if that would look strange.
Looks nice. Go for it!
Reply 4
That dress is absolutely fine, although I am not a massive fan of cut out dresses that is one of the prettier one. The ones with a cut out waist tend to look abit slutty to me .
Reply 5
thanks everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest