The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

friggin hilarious
Reply 221
Do you sometimes find it hard to find a seat in lectures Holly? Given the amount of men that must follow Apricot Fairy about?
more adventurous
Fanclub? I know nothing about her. I'm just not going to call someone ugly when they're blatantly not. :rolleyes: Some of us have progressed past the kindergarten level mentality...

Funnily enough, none of the people calling her ugly (from what I've seen) are much to look at.

I didn't call her ugly and narb is a sex!
x.narb.x
Do you sometimes find it hard to find a seat in lectures Holly? Given the amount of men that must follow Apricot Fairy about?

How many men do you think there are in English lectures? :biggrin:
Reply 224
Probably about 10%, they're all gay too, I know, I know.
Reply 225
julia bond looks familiar...was she in brookside...
x.narb.x

LOL!!! :hahaha:
Just because she's hotter than you. But Ann Widecome's hotter than you so that's not saying much.
Reply 228
Timeslikethese
I didn't call her ugly and narb is a sexy mofo!

:wink:
x.narb.x
Timeslikethese is the sex

:eek: :redface:
Reply 230
Lol she is hot. can anyone open the link tho...
Reply 231
Timeslikethese you are really pretty!

Maybe i should explore my bi-curious side lol
Wonderboy Blue
Just because she's hotter than you. But Ann Widecome's hotter than you so that's not saying much.

Unlike Katie, who is clearly taking the piss, you're a mystery. I can't tell whether you're being serious or not. Anywho, curiosity has been satisfied. Night.
Reply 233
Julia Bond hot? Shes really really not.. :thumpdown
Blimey.

Latest

Trending

Trending