The Student Room Group

what should i do

i need help i have theses friends who never tell me anything they leave me out and always forgot me they know things i dont like when theres things going on i ask them tell me they say its not my place to know but tell other people like right now there sitting together on a table leaving me out and chatting they always choose each other as partners and i told them how i felt with what they do they said sorry but the next day they were the same by the way im in yr 8 and 13 so yeh whatever goes on isnt that deep its just silly stuff they don want to tell me and they always blank me and leave me out
Original post by tigercatty
i need help i have theses friends who never tell me anything they leave me out and always forgot me they know things i dont like when theres things going on i ask them tell me they say its not my place to know but tell other people like right now there sitting together on a table leaving me out and chatting they always choose each other as partners and i told them how i felt with what they do they said sorry but the next day they were the same by the way im in yr 8 and 13 so yeh whatever goes on isnt that deep its just silly stuff they don want to tell me and they always blank me and leave me out

Honestly speaking, friends at this age are all over the place. They tend to generally not want what's best for you and they probably leave you out of stuff because they're jealous for some reason. The more you show them that you don't care or you aren't bothered the less they'll try to make you feel left out. Remeber that you really don't need anyone and you can be confident and content by yourself. When you start to enjoy your own company, you'll find that other people are drawn more to you. Also, don't let them stop you from making new friends, who says you need to have a limit? Hope this helps, all the best! (:
Reply 2
Original post by Hijabi_student1
Honestly speaking, friends at this age are all over the place. They tend to generally not want what's best for you and they probably leave you out of stuff because they're jealous for some reason. The more you show them that you don't care or you aren't bothered the less they'll try to make you feel left out. Remeber that you really don't need anyone and you can be confident and content by yourself. When you start to enjoy your own company, you'll find that other people are drawn more to you. Also, don't let them stop you from making new friends, who says you need to have a limit? Hope this helps, all the best! (:

thank you for saying all these kind stuff but jealous why would they be jealous of me like im ugly and their popular and things like that
Original post by tigercatty
thank you for saying all these kind stuff but jealous why would they be jealous of me like im ugly and their popular and things like that

Stop saying stuff like that! the more you degrade yourself, the more others will treat you like that. Just because they're popular doesn't mean they have everything figured out.
Reply 4
Stop saying stuff like that! the more you degrade yourself, the more others will treat you like that. Just because they're popular doesn't mean they have everything figured out.

i do understand what your saying but thers litterally nothing good about me homelife, looks and everything plus im litterally always left out in everything no matter how nice i try and be
Some things you see as normal or irrelevant may not always be the case for others. I have the same issue as you as some of my friends have distanced from me. Some have still kept contacts from another country and some have become close friends. I am about to enter university so friends will come and go. Year 8, 9 and 10 are also volatile in nature. So, it is better to talk less to them and find other people to talk to and have some base interest. Doing this will take time. Like be classmates with your friends. but don't necessarily be "friends". This is your time to do what you want and focus on the duties that you have. This time of distance is quite useful to find things that you like doing that your friends don't. As time goes, many people in your life who are friends will become less as friends and your other friends will be more close. Its dynamic in that way. Just relax, do your duty and have fun finding other people to talk and learn from.

That is my two cents

Exactly, the way we treat ourselves, define how ppl r going to look at us and limit there bounders on how they treat u.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending