The Student Room Group

What are girls thoughts on dating older students at University?

What I mean by that is, would you date a "mature student" say, in his 20's? If he's on the same course or something and you got on, would you do it? Or to you, is an older guy preferred for casual flings and nothing serious? And of course, I'm talking about a mature student who is attractive to you.
Reply 1
Sure.
Yup.:yes:
I'm thinking about dating a hot professor, if I come across one of course. They're just so intelligent and y'know.. :sexface:

Or is that too much?
Yeah, probably.
Yeah why not.
I did and still do.
It's harder when they graduate though...

Original post by euphrosyne
I'm thinking about dating a hot professor, if I come across one of course. They're just so intelligent and y'know.. :sexface:

Or is that too much?

:giggle: Maybe a bit too much :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi
:giggle: Maybe a bit too much :tongue:

:innocent: I think my imagination is a bit too wild :teehee:
Reply 8
I did/still am, from week one of first year haha. Although he was working at the university and not in my course, he lived in my college. My good friend started his second degree at 25/26, in second year he started a relationship with friend, also in our college, who was 'typical' second year age.

Without a doubt it happens. I don't think anyone expects mature students to be looking just for a fling, more the opposite if anything? I didn't 'expect' anything personally, although everything was slightly nsa at first, it was also open to become what it now is. The good friend has always wanted a serious relationship and nothing less.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind. Prefer slightly older people anyway :tongue:
Reply 10
If I was single; yes.
Reply 11
Don't girls tend to prefer slightly older guys? Especially at this age. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending