The Student Room Group

Teacher Taking The Mick Out Of Me!

Hi, my teacher is making fun of me in the class saying I am basically stupid and that I should't bother coming to lesson as it is pointless. Who do I complain to?
Reply 1
Your parents?
Complain to the head of year. He/she should be sacked.

I always wonder why certain teachers hate kids when they specifically chose to teach kids :confused:
Reply 3
Prove him wrong.
Reply 4
Original post by Secretnerd123

I always wonder why certain teachers hate kids when they specifically chose to teach kids :confused:

She is so bad! I get the right answers but she ignore me and then shouts at me for talking! I am surprised she has not been sacked by now.
Just seduce her, she defo wants the D. :wink:
Original post by Jakey!:0
She is so bad! I get the right answers but she ignore me and then shouts at me for talking! I am surprised she has not been sacked by now.

What year are you in? If you're in year11 stick it out as you're leaving soon anyway. Prove her wrong! If you're below it, report her!!

She's not sacked because no one is reporting her.....
Reply 8
Original post by Lusty Pierre

hahaha! She flirts with lads who are popular!

What year are you in? If you're in year11 stick it out as you're leaving soon anyway. Prove her wrong! If you're below it, report her!!

I am in Y12 :frown: though it was going to be a good A Level

I am in Y12 :frown: though it was going to be a good A Level

Then be a MAN and report her!

sounds like great advice !! you see it in news all time now so go for it mate :afro:
Reply 11
Then be a MAN and report her!

I will do, I just feel like sawing her high heels so she falls flat on her face!

This, I bet if were to offer it she wouldn't be taking the mickey out you when she seen the size of your wang.
Reply 13

That's terrible! Either complain to your head of year or perhaps the head of your Sixth Form.

They like having power I think teachers get away with a lot by using the labal education/discipline. When I was at college we were doing about natural selection/facial attraction and the teacher thought it would be a good idea to get everyone to rate each other out of 10 anonymously by writing each persons score on a piece of paper. He then wrote what everyone had given everyone on the board at the side of their name and averaged it lol. Then wrote the difference between the lowest and highest rating

He said the idea was to show how much percieved attractiveness can differ. It didnt differ for me though lol I was the least attractive and was given a load of 4's and 5's with just one 6. I literally felt crap for months but then I told myself to stop being pathetic and blamed it on my short untrendy hairstyle and the fact that I dressed like a lad lol.
Original post by inthedark1
They like having power I think teachers get away with a lot by using the labal education/discipline. When I was at college we were doing about natural selection/facial attraction and the teacher thought it would be a good idea to get everyone to rate each other out of 10 anonymously by writing each persons score on a piece of paper. He then wrote what everyone had given everyone on the board at the side of their name and averaged it lol. Then wrote the difference between the lowest and highest rating

He said the idea was to show how much percieved attractiveness can differ. It didnt differ for me though lol I was the least attractive and was given a load of 4's and 5's with just one 6. I literally felt crap for months but then I told myself to stop being pathetic and blamed it on my short untrendy hairstyle and the fact that I dressed like a lad lol.

That is a very horrible thing your teacher did. Why would he get students to rate eachother like that :/

Yep don't let that ruin your esteem :hugs:
That is a very horrible thing your teacher did. Why would he get students to rate eachother like that :/

teachers who abuse power should get sentences not sacked, they harm lives.

I think part of it was him wanting to know what score he would get he was one of those younger types who liked himself and discussed his gf's/personal life with the class.

Thanks, its ok though, Im older now and don't care anymore. As long as Im healthy Im fine!

But yea if that would have happened to a 17 year old with moderate depression who know what could have happened.

In his defense he did go round the class and ask everyone if they wanted to take part but at that age you are curious lol.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending