The Student Room Group

The 'What Are You Wearing Today' Thread

Scroll to see replies

I've got a big day today, I've got an interview for a placement opportunity with Nadine Merabi, I am a fashion business student. So I didn't want to wear a direct competitor obviously, but I want to look professional. So I'm wearing a grey zara power suit. Quite nervous tbh, wish me luck!
Wow, thanks for sharing
Today, I'm rocking a stylish black jumpsuit paired with some chunky heels. Feeling confident and ready to take on the day with this chic ensemble!
thanks for sharing
I wear my pyjamas when I am not going out sometimes
Jeans, a white t-shirt and crocs
Reply 1206
Blue long sleeve body and black pleather skirt from ASOS, also cracked and broke out the black tights for the first time this season because it's just so cold. I had black block heeled courts on but changed to some red ballet pumps for walking.
interesting...do you like vintage clothing or wear thrift at all?
Original post by stifle
Blue long sleeve body and black pleather skirt from ASOS, also cracked and broke out the black tights for the first time this season because it's just so cold. I had black block heeled courts on but changed to some red ballet pumps for walking.

Very nice. Date outfit?
Reply 1209
I am wearing a sheing top, with bershka pants and on the top is the jacket. I think i look pretty cool,
Zebra print cashmere turtleneck sweater, purple mid thigh skirt, black socks. When I'm out this afternoon I'll also be wearing my black wool coat, black knee high boots & a scarf. I got some new gloves fairly recently so I'll probably wear these as well.
Original post by Peachz
Hello! Welcome to the new WAYWT thread. That's 'What are you wearing today' for those not in the know :wink:. Here we shall post our outfits for constructive criticism or simply to show off!

Quick tips:

Try to take a picture in good lighting! This helps us determine what colour your garments are & makes it easier for us to help you. The best lighting is from the sun so if you have a back yard or an open space where you can take a picture I'd do it there. If that isn't an option, make sure the light is coming from behind the camera and never from in front.

Sign up to http://dressed.so! This makes it loads easier to collate all your fits. It helps show you what you wear and how often you wear it. It also comes with picture tagging, you can specify which item comes from which shop on your specific fit picture.

If you're just doing this as a one off, use a basic imaging site like imgur.

Try and list what brand each piece of clothing is, this will save loads of people asking the same questions!

Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts obviously are not! Saying something like 'get to the gym' or 'lift more bro' is not helpful but something along the lines of 'this jumper is too tight around the chest you should get a size up', 'go to the tailor' or 'x would suit your body type more' is constructive. Obviously, fitness and body type are important aspects of fashion so we would not want to eliminate these from discussion either. If you're going to say something doesn't work, explain why and how it could be improved, let's keep it positive and useful for everyone.

Respect other peoples privacy, it is not necessary to blur your face from pictures, however some prefer to do so. If there is more than one persons face in any one picture, they must be blurred out. Any images that are of more than one person without the appropriate blurring/censorship shall be removed.

Spoiler big images so the page loads quicker for other users!!

I hope that has summed up what's going on! If we can try and keep the layout of your fits to something along the lines of:

Spoiler

Anyway, happy posting!!

I usually choose clothes that are simple and easy to wear like jeans and t-shirts.
Nice to read your post!
I usually choose clothes that are simple and easy to wear like jeans and t-shirts.
Nice to read your post!
Late but ….

Abayas and jersey hijabs 🤗
Wardrobe full of different colours and styles

Quick Reply

Latest