The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

PGCE Primary- General/ Early Years 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey angelac, I'll be in D11 I think. Yes, definitely up for a Facebook group. Have you organised your placements yet? Where will you live for the first few weeks before we're allowed to move into Kendrick?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by kmcc21
Hey angelac, I'll be in D11 I think. Yes, definitely up for a Facebook group. Have you organised your placements yet? Where will you live for the first few weeks before we're allowed to move into Kendrick?

I'm in D11 too :biggrin:

Yes i have, have carried out a couple of the shorter ones already but the longer one is in June. I've also sorted out my September placement. What about you? I have no idea about what i am going to do until we can move in, its so annoying! i think it's only a week that we don't have accommodation as we have to be at a school that we arrange ourselves for the first 2 wks of sept
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by angelac
I have just had an email from Mandy and teaching at the university starts on 15th Sept so thats only 5 days of commuting. There is also an induction day on 28th august. Hope that helps :smile:

Angela, hi, are you sure about this start date? (have you all received the email with the term dates...as it is already vague still). As far as I am aware we have to do, is it 2 weeks of Pre placement before the start of the course? but that doesn't go very well if the university based starts on September the 1st as n the document they sent us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending